Chapter 44

Wu Anhou was very angry, but Feng Ying persuaded him to hold his breath.

    "From now on, this will be the three princes' great handle in our hands. If the emperor knows that the three princes insulted the veterans and robbed the women, will the emperor be angry?"

    "Of course it will. With the emperor's temperament, he has to beat him at least 30 times."

    "So, the third prince must not dare to let the emperor know about this. And we can now inform people and sue the third prince at any time."

    Wu Anhou calmed down and asked: "Then we are completely on the side of the third prince? To be honest, I think the third prince has little chance of winning. The prince grows and grows more and more with the Sacred Heart, and the three princes must compete for the prince. It's not easy."

    "That's not necessarily." Feng Ying shook his head.

    The prince of the previous life was still well received, and he was not demoted to the imperial tomb by the emperor in the end. .Companion with a monarch is like a companion with a tiger. The Sacred Heart is unpredictable and changes day and night.

    Outsiders don't know why the prince was demoted to the imperial tomb, but he learned one thing from the third prince.

    The crown prince was demoted to the imperial mausoleum, not for other reasons, but for harassing the harem to confuse the dragon. The prince was found to be having an affair with Concubine Rong, and the fetus in Concubine Rong’s womb was fornicating with the prince...

    Feng Ying did not believe this statement. But the emperor was angry and found evidence from the Prince's palace, so in a rage, he sent the prince to guard the tomb directly.

    The third prince did not say where the evidence came from. But Feng Ying also guessed something. It's nothing more than an inner ghost.

    The prince is now the most precious husband (madam?) he reads with him, so why are there so many good things in his head.

    He also raised his good companion in white and fat, and became richer and richer.

.The crown prince poked Fang Miaomiao's 'husty' face, poked his chubby belly, shook his head, and said earnestly, "Even if you are at home, you should exercise more. You see that you are now fat, too. Pay attention to body shape. At a young age, there is a tendency to get blessed, and you will get it later. Especially your belly is comparable to...comparable to the belly of the King of Letters."

    Xin Wang is forty-five-six this year, with a rich body, especially a fat belly. When he was hunted down, he used his fat belly to pretend to be a pregnant woman and escaped the huntsman.

    "But King Xin's belly is soft, not very similar. Your belly is more like, bulging, fleshy and elastic. It's more pregnant than King Xin."

    Fang Miaomiao smiled dryly and said, "Actually, I do."

.The prince laughed loudly, not believing Fang Miaomiao's words at all, just treating him as a joke.

    Fang Miaomiao: "..." No one will believe the truth. This world.

    The prince recently had a lot of business needs to discuss with Feng Nonglian, so he would drop in to bring Fang Miaomiao some food every day. Today is a crystal clear plate of hawthorn cake.

    Fang Miaomiao was cute before. The prince remembered Fang Miaomiao's taste for a while, and it happened that the royal chef in the palace had newly made hawthorn cake, and he took it out of the palace for Fang Miaomiao to enjoy.