101 | domex

A/N: If you haven't checked out the Prodigal Five playlists, check them out in the comment section of Ch 100! 

-

ONE HUNDRED ONE. GF-FORHIRE

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━

REO HEMMINGS GLARED AT THE RESULTS.

It wasn't as if she wasn't expecting this – because she was. What caught her off guard was the indescribable power that the Japan starters had despite not letting their captain play. It's almost as if they could singlehandedly crush other teams even without the ravenette's help. It wasn't good, for Reo's team, or anyone else's, really. Because if Japan alone, without Seinaru could take down a team as strong as Germany with more than a a 150-point gap, everyone else would be pitiful.

The final score for their 7th match yesterday was 38 – 196.

It was unsettling.

"Yikes, they're scary." Cara Clifford grimaced as she looked at the scoreboard. "Looks like we got our work cut out for us."

Reo only hummed at her newly arrived teammate, "The match finished?"

Reo went out ten minutes ago to look at the scoreboards for each wing while her team was playing the eighth match of the play-offs. Now that Cara was here, it could only mean that the game had concluded, and they were set for the quarter finals this afternoon.

"Yeah, an' we obv'sly won." Evangeline Hood piped up from the other side of Reo, her black hair swishing as she jumped lightly. "I need'a rest b'fore I play again. My back h'rts."

Lily Irwin snickered as she re-tied her light brown hair in a high ponytail, "Arthritis."

Just as they were about to retreat to their locker rooms, a herd of voices could be heard coming from the door they were about to enter.

Familiar two-toned hair welcomed Reo's vision, making a permanent scowl draw upon her lips.

Cara almost gagged at the sight of a brunette behind the girl with two-toned hair.

"First my arthritis, now, this?" Evangeline couldn't help the scowl that enveloped her features.

The girl with two-toned hair finally noticed the scowls on the familiar team in front of her and halted in her steps temporarily. Her eyes found red ones glaring at her, making her frown. "Simp."

"Dog." Reo bit back, glaring Kaibara in the eyes.

The female with two-toned purple hair held back a gag. "You're one to talk. Always shoved far up Seinaru's ass."

Reo scoffed. "Me? You must be talking about yourself. Always at her f'cking beck and call like a lap dog."

"She's our leader. I'd be damned if YW decides to kick me out the top because I didn't follow her orders, sick simp."