Chapter 49

"Oh!"

The baby hung on the clothes rack kicked and babbled, not to mention how sad and sad it was in his eyes.

"Too foolish. How can I hang up the child here."

Fang Miaomiao sat up in trepidation, looking like he was doing something wrong and waiting to be scolded, and his eyes were sad and sad.

Seeing his pitiful appearance, what can Feng Nonglian say. Touched Fang Miaomiao's head, even if it passed.

Feng Nonglian took the baby off the clothes rack and held it in one hand.

The baby babbled twice again. This father is not very serious either!

Feng Nonglian changed her posture and hugged her in her arms. The baby smelled something delicious in Feng Nonglian's arms and plunged into it. Feng Nonglian squeezed his mouth to prevent him from biting.

"Xiaohua, don't eat indiscriminately..This is not for you. "Feng Nonglian threw the sugar in her arms into Fang Miaomiao's hands.

That was the sesame candy that I went to the south of the city to buy. Fengnonglian's shop always only makes high-end candy. This kind of cheap candy is not sold. It is troublesome for them to do it themselves, and they do not have the incense made by Chengnan's master who has been doing it for 30 years.

It's just that the journey from the south of the city to the Hou's mansion in the west of the city is far away, and it takes two hours to go back and forth. If you don't pass the south of the city, most people would not be willing to cross such a long road just to buy a few candies.

Fang Miaomiao threw a candy in her mouth, and she felt sweet in her heart.

Xiao Hua's mouth was pinched, her mouth squashed, and she was about to cry! Feng Nonglian grabbed a radish that had been washed on the table and stuffed it into Xiao Hua's mouth.

There is something to eat in Xiaohua's mouth, so start chewing. .But although he has teeth, he only has a few front teeth, so he can only use his front teeth to bite the radish and suck a little juice.

Radishes are somewhat sweet and spicy, and most people can't eat them. But that's enough for small babies.

A small radish, a small flower can linger in the mouth for a day's teeth. At night, I was reluctant to spit out the radish.

"Little flower, spit it out."

Xiaohua ignored his father and continued to grind her teeth. Upon seeing this, Fang Miaomiao pulled the radish out of his mouth. Xiao Hua had no radish to chew, and she was still a little confused.

Fang Miaomiao fed him a little boiled water, so as to wash away the radish smell in his mouth. Xiaohua tossed for a while and fell asleep.

Xiaohua is the baby's nickname, and the name hasn't been taken yet. Fang Miaomiao said that a low life is easy to raise, so Feng Nonglian chooses one of the three names of Gou Dan Gou Gouwa as a nickname.

.Fang Miaomiao said plausibly: "I bought an important piece of information from Jianghu Baixiaosheng. For every one hundred people with a life span of more than one hundred years, 30 are called dog eggs, 20 are called dogs, and 10 are called dogs. . The name has good luck, and it is easy to live a long life."

Feng Nonglian was silent for a long time and said: "Boys and female names are also very lucky, so let's call him Xiaohua. You see, he was born as a flower."

Fang Miaomiao thought for a moment and nodded, feeling very reasonable. If it wasn't for Daddy's name, the baby could be called Xiaolian! How cute Xiaolian sounds!