Chapter 52

After Feng Nong Liankou talked for a long time, he found that the attention of the cotton farmers was not on him.

    "What are you looking at?"

    The cotton farmer pointed to the vegetable field: "Little baby went inside, he was gone."

    He waved his hand and said nonchalantly: "Oh, it won't be a hindrance."

    Cotton farmer: "..."

    The crowd was unwilling to listen, so Feng Nonglian had to stop and look for her son who didn't know where to go. Otherwise, he was afraid that these people would accuse him of child abuse.

    Feng Nonglian pushed aside the grass on the ground, and saw a round butt in the tall grass. Xiaohua pouted her ass, not knowing what she was doing. The chubby little feet writhed.

    Feng Nonglian raised her hand and grabbed Xiao Hua by the collar, trying to pull the little Rowan out. Xiao Hua turned to look at him, babbling.

.He couldn't speak, he could only babble, and the fat little short finger pointed in the tall grass.

    Feng Nonglian put the little flower in her arms and leaned forward to see that it was a nest of wild eggs. A few eggs have hatched cubs, and the wet, rustling birds are lingering.

    Feng Nonglian slapped Xiao Hua's ass and said, "Okay, baby. Don't touch the bird's nest. Later, the big bird will come back and peck your ass."

    This time, Feng Nonglian put the small wreath in her arms and continued to teach the cotton farmers. It's just that the attention of cotton farmers will be more or less attracted by the small flowers in Feng Nonglian's arms.

    This little white fat man is too festive. It's soft and white, like a steamed bun just out of the pot.

    The fleshy face, I really want to be pinched.

    Xiao Hua was playing with toys and raised her head from time to time. .When Feng Nonglian heard him yell, she gave him a mouthful of strawberries.

    The strawberries here do not have as many varieties as later generations, and they are not as big as later ones. However, the batches cultivated by Fengnonglian are much larger than the ones sold outside, and are very red and sweet, with a very strong strawberry fragrance and plenty of juice.

    There are not many species, and basically contributed to these two mouths at home. More will be given to the Prince and Royal Concubine Rong to taste.

    The rest can no longer be separated.

    Xiaohua smashed his mouth and ate with gusto. When he is full, he feels sleepy. Leaning against Feng Nonglian's arms, his eyelids fought up and down, and his head dangled from time to time, but he still bit a strawberry stubbornly in his mouth.

    So he shook his head, awake for three seconds, chewed, and fell asleep again. He shook his head again, stayed awake for three seconds, chewing two mouthfuls... and so on, and finally fell completely in Feng Nonglian's arms.

.Feng Nonglian wiped Xiaohua's mouth and told the cotton farmers that this is the end of the day.

    In addition to training cotton farmers, we will also train textile workers. Feng Nonglian still has a lot to do.

    But it's not in a hurry. This is not something that can be done in a short while. Feng Nonglian returned to the city in a carriage with a small flower in her arms.

    After entering the city, he didn't go home first, but to see that it was early and changed to the Hanlin Academy.

    An old Xu roasted goose legs at the entrance of the Imperial Academy. The goose leg is oily but not greasy, moist but not woody, crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and the sauce is completely in the goose meat, the aroma is fragrant, even the bones are fragrant, and there is no fishy smell.