Chapter 53

Fang Miaomiao didn't want Feng Ying to be his son.

    He revealed to the second concubine that Wu'anhou intended to ask the emperor to invite the emperor to win the title, and the second concubine exploded immediately.

    Immediately, Fang Miaomiao casually revealed the emperor's competition. Of course emphasize that this is confidential.

    The aunt thought that she had heard about it accidentally, so she went home triumphantly and asked her son to hurry up and study. When I got excited, I went to the bookstore to buy books immediately.

    She has never read a few books, and only asks what the storekeeper of the study recommends. The shopkeeper recommended some, and Er Yiniang asked people to take a thick stack of books back.

    A few books related to the exam content were among these recommended books, and they were taken back by the second aunt who didn't understand anything.

.She only gave all the books to the third child. If the third child studied carefully and read all the books through, then the score would always be a little higher than the test score.

    Following the same procedure, Fang Miaomiao performed the same operation on Sanyi Niang again. It's just that the book I bought this time is different. Similarly, several books related to the exam content were replaced, which did not make the two test preparation books exactly the same.

    Speaking of why he knew the content of the test, it was because the emperor specially copied out everyone's answer sheets after the big match in his previous life, for others to enjoy.

    Fang Miaomiao also heard it. Which questions were compared in the test examination room, and they are spread everywhere.

    Just letting the third and fourth study hard is not insurance. The most important thing is to get rid of Feng Ying, and never let him win the competition.

.Fang Miaomiao thought for a while, but didn't know how to get the person away. In the end, it was the idea of Feng Nong Lian Shi, or two birds with one stone, a trick that could turn the alliance between Wang Shangshu and Wu'anhou upside down.

    Fang Miaomiao, who was about the same age, had already worked as a messenger in the Hanlin Academy, but Feng Ying was still studying at the Imperial College.

    This makes him a little dissatisfied. According to his character and learning, it is a little bit difficult to rely on the imperial examinations to become an official. And even though he was born again, he really didn't remember the examination questions for next year's imperial examination. After all, this is not the imperial examination he has experienced.

    It would be best if you can rely on Yin Feng to get one and a half positions.

    But recently, somehow, his father wanted to help him find an official position, but it was extremely difficult. Both up and down got stuck in his relationship and didn't charge any money in private. It is said that the imperial court has been very strict in investigating and selling official positions recently, and no one dared to collect money to sell official positions.

.When asked about Wang Shangshu, Wang Shangshu only said that he would find a way for him. Recently, the relationship has been a little tight. There are few retired officials and there is no space for him to substitute.

    However, Feng Ying suspected that Wang Shangshu was playing his rhetoric. He saw with his own eyes that one of Wang Shangshu's nephews got an errand in the Ministry of War through Wang Shangshu's relationship.

    Later, after inquiring a few more times, Feng Ying finally realized that it was the prince who was secretly making troubles, and blocked Wu'anhou's Zhezi and blocked his way.