Chapter 63

The emperor asked the eunuch beside him to hug Xiaohuangsun. Probably because there are so many people here, it scares the children. The child kept crying. The emperor couldn't bear to look at it, but when he saw Feng Ying standing underneath, his heart hardened again.

    The eunuch coaxed Xiaohuangsun.

    The three princes also cried out: "Father, of course the child is your own grandson. Father, look how much he looks like you!"

    The emperor was taken aback, then glanced at the child in the eunuch's arms. Indeed, he especially loves this child not only because this is his first grandson.

    It is also because this is a rare child who looks so much like him. The emperor’s sons and daughters were mostly like his mother.

    Only the little emperor grandson did not inherit the looks of his parents, but inherited the looks of the emperor from generation to generation. When I was a child with the emperor, it was like a mold carved out.

.The emperor relented and asked the eunuch to hold the crying child to him. As soon as the third prince saw the situation, he felt that his opportunity had come, and he immediately opened his mouth to continue to argue.

    Unexpectedly, Wang Xiaodie, who had been silent, suddenly spoke.

    "Your Majesty, the concubine was wronged. The concubine was threatened by the three princes--"

    The third prince was shocked and looked at Wang Xiaodie abruptly.

    "Bitch, you fart!" The third prince spit out angrily.

    Wang Xiaodie seemed to hide aside in fear, making it even more vicious that the three princes. The emperor scolded: "Shut up! Let her speak."

    Wang Xiaodie started crying. In Wang Xiaodie's explanation, she was forcibly taken by the three princes, and she was too weak to refuse.

    The emperor's face became stiffer the more he listened. This disobedience! I'm mad at him! .Things that do not grow! A good prince did such a despicable thing.

    How can he expect him to make progress in his merits if he is so confused. Not as good as his brother!

    The three princes pointed at Wang Xiaodie, flushed and said, "Father, she is all nonsense. She obviously dislikes Fengying and won’t do anything, so she came to seduce me. The little bitch turned black and white, but turned me into me. She who is forcibly occupied..."

    Wang Xiaodie only became more frightened, while the three princes were aggressive. In contrast, the three princes seem to be bullies who bully men and women.

    The emperor looked more and more disgusted. Whether it was Wang Xiaodie who seduce him first, or Wang Xiaodie who forced him first, they are always ineffective assholes!

    That is the difference between assholes and very assholes.

    At this point in the play, Feng Ying in the complaint can no longer be understood. .Why did the two men tear each other apart and leave him alone?

    Wang Xiaodie was afraid that people would not believe her, so she gave corroborating evidence.

    "Your Majesty, everyone knows that the concubine is the prince physically and mentally, so how can he take the initiative to have an affair with the third prince."

    Suddenly mentioning the prince, Fang Miaomiao, who was hiding behind the prince, pulled the prince's sleeve. Everyone's eyes turned to him. The prince was a little embarrassed.