Chapter 65

In winter in Jiangnan, although it is not as cold as Huajing, it is very humid and wet. In the twelfth lunar month, the water in the basin outside the house will form a thick layer of ice.

    Only in the house, it was still warm because the earth dragon was burning.

    Fang Miaomiao was even more reluctant to go out for a while.

    Fortunately, he doesn't need to support his family, he just stays at home for the winter. Feng Nonglian jokes that he is a hibernating animal.

    During the new year, there are actually a lot of things to be busy. The Zhuangzi stores all over the year had to check out. A few days ago, they were all New Year red envelopes issued by Stone.

    The real host's family is back today. After the employees recognized the owner, they received big New Year red envelopes, and the smiles on their faces couldn't be hidden. All secretly made up their minds to do better next year.

    The host is generous.

.There are ten catties of pork and five pieces of cotton cloth and a bed of cotton bedding, and another ten catties of corn kernels, plus two thousand copper plates. Ordinary masters are not so generous! Not to mention the two thousand-wen copper plates, just say those cotton cloths are ready.

    No one of them knows how good the cotton cloth is. However, because the output is not too high, it is not easy to buy, and the price is high. They can get these five pieces of cloth, enough to make New Year's clothes for the whole family.

    Feng Nonglian had to settle accounts everywhere, Fang Miaomiao thought for a while, so he took his son out to purchase Chinese New Year's goods.

    He is afraid of cold. I wore a thick cotton-padded jacket and wore a hooded cloak outside. As for the son who is not afraid of the cold, he has also been fully equipped. Xiaohua wears too much, which makes it inconvenient to move, and walks wobbly.

.Shishi couldn't help but persuade him: "Little Houye, will the little boy wear too thick. Look at the little boy, he can't move his legs anymore."

    Fang Miaomiao had to cut two pieces for Xiaohua.

    Xiao Hua can also be considered to have a deep understanding of what is meant by "your dad thinks you are cold".

    When Fang Miaomiao arrived in Jiangnan, he hadn't actually gone out for a good stroll. Therefore, I am curious about everything I see. This is a rich city. The river network is densely covered, with north and south. Vendors from all over the place will bring things here for sale, or here for transshipment.

    It is even common for foreigners to come and go on the other side of the ocean.

    When Fang Miaomiao walked on the road, he often met foreigners. These foreigners are also really, always staring at them. Fang Miaomiao hugged the little flower she was leading away.

    He always suspected that these people might be abducting children.

.It's just that Xiaohua is a bit heavier. Fang Miaomiao didn't have much strength, and she couldn't hold her after walking a few times. Stone quickly picked it up.

    "Master, I'll hug the little son! You rest!" Shishi was horrified when he looked at him, he was really afraid that the little Hou master flashed his waist. The slender little Houye really embarrassed him to pick up the chubby little boy.

    The stone is different. He is sturdy, with one hand in each hand, and can easily hold two children as big as Huahua.

    Fang Miaomiao has never seen the world. Xiao Hua is also a soil bun who has never seen the world. After a short walk, the two of them were attracted by the street food sellers.

    "What good thing is that?" Fang Miaomiao sniffed the scent and walked around. Several small vendors dressed in Western Regions were putting cakes in the stove.

.The stove is a hollow cylinder, and the fire burns vigorously. After the inner wall of the stove is heated, the cakes sticking to the inner wall are cooked at this temperature.

    It's just that this pancake is different from what you usually eat. It's bulging, like a square pillow.

    The guests in front bought a few, and as soon as they bite them open, the rich smell of meat pounced on them. Fang Miaomiao suddenly moved her index finger and bought a pack.

    Only then did he hear clearly that people say this is called roasted buns.

    The baked buns just out of the pot were very hot, so Fang Miaomiao found a small shop on the side of the road and sat down. Seeing that the store was selling soy milk, I asked the proprietress to buy a few servings and ordered some pickles.

    Fang Miaomiao saw the pitiful stone standing, and said, "You also sit and eat."

    Shishi was frightened and said hurriedly: "Master, you eat first. I'm not hungry."

    "alright.".Fang Miaomiao opened the oil paper bag and put the steaming baked buns on the empty plate. He picked one up and bite it open. The outer skin was a bit crispy, and the inside was full of lamb.

    The lamb is not fishy or mutton, it is tender and juicy, with some sweet skin teeth. I want the second one after eating one.

    Little flowers are greedy. But his father only eats by himself, but doesn't feed him. Xiao Hua was anxious, so she got up from the stool, enough to put her feet on the plate in the center of the table.

    "Oh, boy! Be careful of hot."

    Xiaohua moved so fast, she didn't stop the stone, but as expected, she got burnt. Xiaohua's mouth flattened and she was about to cry.

    When Fang Miaomiao saw him crying, she knew it was going to be bad, so she slapped Xiao Hua on the back to comfort him not to cry.

    Xiao Hua was taken in a daze, and even forgot to cry, but he burped out.

."Daddy will give you a taste first, it's still hot, don't be anxious."

    Xiaohua was wronged and waited until Fang Miaomiao had eaten half a plate before waiting for her share. Fang Miaomiao didn't lie to children.

    It is really hot. Especially when the skin was bitten, the soup that came out was very hot.

    However, it is cold in winter, so you don’t need to let it dry for too long. Fang Miaomiao opened it to him, the little fellow Xiaohua, anxiously rushing for food with a puppy.

    Fang Miaomiao felt ashamed. There is no shortage of food for him at home, so why is it so greedy.
.