Chapter 67

Little flowers will not peel oranges. Chubby fingers poked at the oranges brutally, and finally poke a few small holes out, just sucking in the juice that was squeezed out.

    He ate in a mess, his entire neck was covered with slimy juice, and his white collar was completely scrapped. When Fang Miaomiao saw it, it was unavoidable that there was another chatter.

    When he finished talking, he saw Xiao Hua pouting her fart at him, not paying attention to him at all. The two fathers and sons hug each other.

    "Wipe it and it will be clean. How old is he to understand this." Feng Nonglian pleaded for Xiaohua.

    Fang Miaomiao snorted: "You are a good father, and the bad guys let me do it."

    Feng Nonglian had to hug Fang Miaomiao and kiss her again. Xiaohua is lovely to join in the fun. When dads kiss each other, how can they not have his share. He climbed into the middle of the two, and he just got in.

.On New Year’s Eve, they gave all the people at home a holiday, and they didn’t have to stay in front of them, and they gave out red envelopes to play.

    Fang Miaomiao received a letter and a gift from the palace.

    Take it apart to see that there is noble concubine Rong. Now that my sister has a little princess, she only revolves around the little princess, and her life in the palace is not as lonely as before. A bunch of baby bracelets were also sent with the letter. The letter said it was the emperor's reward. There are a pair of pairs, the little princess wore one, and the other one was sent over.

    There is also a letter from the prince. He is very busy now. Say hello to them, and a little envious of their days of being so comfortable. Just being in his position, I am afraid that there will be no such opportunity in this life.

    The other is the marriage of the prince. After procrastination, a woman will be selected for marriage at the latest next year. .Although I don't know much, but seeing the feelings of Feng Nonglian and Fang Miaomiao, the prince somewhat hoped that he could live and meet his heart.

    The prince sent some royal products from the palace.

    Fang Miaomiao also sent a letter to report safety, and also sent some good things with Jiangnan characteristics.

    That night, Feng Nonglian made hot pot. Mandarin duck hot pot, a pot of spicy, a pot of clear soup. The pork bones and chicken are stewed in the clear soup, and the soup itself is fresh enough to drink directly.

    The meat dishes prepared include hairy belly, lamb, fresh shrimp, etc., and vegetarian dishes include watery white radish, floury sweet potato chips, small green vegetables, etc., as well as water tofu, oily bean foam, oily gluten...

    Of course there will be no lotus root slices. Love the house and Wu, Fang Miaomiao's family has long stopped eating lotus root.

    Squeezed and squeezed, put a table. Fang Miaomiao estimated that she could not finish eating today. Fortunately, the weather is cold, and the dishes that have not been eaten will not be broken if they are left.

.The poor baby didn't eat either, so he could only sit in his own baby chair and eat small wontons and drink milk.

    The hot pot is spicy and numb, and the cold in winter has been driven by most of it. Hot and spicy in the room, the smell of hot pot in the room.

    The two raised their cups, looked at each other, and drank them: "Cheers."

    Because the people were given holidays, Feng Nonglian cleaned it up personally after eating. Fang Miaomiao wiped Xiao Hua's face and hands. Suddenly a cheering of children was heard outside.

    "Oh! It's snowing! It's snowing!"

    Hearing this, Fang Miaomiao opened the window. The cold wind sent Shirayuki into the room. The snow flakes fell on Fang Miaomiao's palm and immediately melted.

    This kind of snow...like the goose-feather snow he had seen before his death. It's just that he is not in that cold snow now.

    "Snowing.".Fang Miao said.

    "Well, it's snowing." Feng Nonglian hugged him from behind and shook his hand. "Is it cold?"

    "not cold."

    One after another, people began to set off fireworks. Fireworks rushed into the sky, like a thousand trees blooming. Fang Miaomiao remembered the firecrackers he had bought, and turned around excitedly and said to Feng Nonglian: "Let's go and play!"

    Xiao Hua was already asleep. The two gently put the little flower back on the bed, and sneaked into the yard quietly.

    The snowflakes don't stop.

    Because Xiao Hua was asleep and afraid of waking him up, Fang Miaomiao only ordered a few drops of gold. At first, Feng Nonglian didn't know what Didijin was, but only after seeing it, she realized that it was similar to the fairy stick later.

    It is called Didijin because it will give rise to blossoming golden stars after being ignited.

.Feng Nonglian couldn't see the golden stars blooming, only the small smile in the brilliant brilliance.

    When the fireworks burned out, the snow became bigger and bigger, and soon a layer of white snow covered the ground.

    Fang Miaomiao's face was red, Feng Nonglian rubbed his hands and ears, but Fang Miaomiao just smirked.

    He closed his eyes, and he seemed to see the heavy snowfall in front of him again. Opening his eyes, the cold world disappeared.

    There was only his lover in front of him.

    "Go back. I'm so cold, brother."

    Holding hands, they returned to the room together, closed the doors and windows, and blocked the cold wind and snow outside the door. There was only warmth and beauty in the room.

    And the people he loves.

    It's nice to meet you.
.