BATTLE

We had sat there in silence. At equal intervals, munching fries from the plate in front. Rudr had fulfilled Samaira's promise and even ordered one of his friend to carry one more plate even when we denied it.

"Why did you seem sad on the playground?" He inquired, causing me to choke on my fries. I was stunned. He remembered! He slowly pushed the glass of water towards me. I could feel the eyes of everyone on me, not only from the people present on my table also from the table opposite us.

"I... actually... I was sad to see Anuj receiving a call. He seemed stressed." I confessed the truth. He nodded slightly, but didn't seem pleased with it.

"Though she is sitting beside you, I am the topic of discussion," Anuj yelled. I widen my eyes. Even if he had listened, did he have to make it obvious? We were ignoring their constant gaze!

Rudr rolled his eyes at the comment. Looking back at me, "why you disappear suddenly?" He questioned further. His hazel orbs depict concern.

"We had a small argument with each other," Samaira answered for me.

"Surely, it sorted out now?" He inquired glancing at Samaira. She offered a smile providing a slight nod. "Or she won't be able to concentrate on dancing and I will have to face the consequence."

"How is that?" Samaira asked getting curious.

"She would kick my leg, punch on my stomach, slap my face."

"Hey! I never did that!" I objected making him to smile widely at me.

"Finally! You seemed less nervous now!" His comment made Samaira laugh loud.

"Damn! I loved your way of making her comfortable." I couldn't help but agree with her, having a smile.

The remaining hour of our lecture was finished with Samaira's constant blabbering of how Rudr was such an amazing person. She connected with people very easily and she was flatten by Rudr. Maybe she had forgotten Varun was his rival.

"You are waiting?" I looked at her amazed. "Don't tell me it's due to Rudr?" She laughed listening to my words.

"Don't worry, I am not going to take him from you." I rolled my eyes, "there isn't any chance." She continued, "he is taken already."

"There is nothing like such! He was just concerned." I opposed her.

"If you say so, but I am accompanying because I need to have a proper conversation with Varun. If he would be present it will be a huge opportunity, I also want to talk in privacy away from his friends." She made disgusted face on last words.

"Or away from everyone," I commented and as she was on the verge to punch me for it, I rushed. Much to my not so good luck, banged with something solid once again.

"Oh, man!" I groaned in pain.

"Not again!" He hissed in annoyance. I raised my head to look at his face, his eyes darkening on me. The softness I was offered earlier was lost. "Can't you walk properly!" He scowled, "do you have serious problem with your eyes?" I glared at him. How could someone be so rude! He wasn't letting me to forgive him ever.

"Stop shouting!" I yelled at him. The amusement returned to his dark orbs again, for a second it lightened. What amusing did he find when I was scolding him?

"Damn!" He muttered something under his breath, surely it wasn't something appropriate to listen as he had that annoying smirk back on his face.

"Why is it that you both can't stay away from each other?" A voice made me divert my eyes away from Ehaan's smirk. "Not that I am complaining! I am getting a new couple to ship for." Anuj winked at us, as those words were heard. Ehaan jerked his hand away from me as if I made him feel disgusted.