A/N

Heyoo!

Now... I know it's uh... the ending was quick and all, and there were some things that could have been written in. But I thought that would be diverging off of the main plot. 

Now, about this story.

I uh... thought it would be cool to give a brief run-through of the process of this book. So go ahead and read if you wanna know. If not, just scroll down to the end, or skip this chap entirely.

---

So, the plot.

Someone did point out where this idea came from, and they were right. It was based on a Tumblr post.

I saw this and thought... huh... interesting. Then around the same time, I read a story on Mpreg, where the idea is the same, a single omega parent meeting an alpha neighbour. And I thought about the post and linked the two and... yeah that's how the idea started.

The couple... I blindly picked them out.

There was no set couple for this. I just thought, which couple have I not written? And Yoonjin was on the list and I thought...

If it were Yoonjin, in the case of alpha x omega, usually Jin would be the alpha, and Yoongi the omega. And it's quite rare to find Yoongi as the alpha in their particular relationship. I wanted this to be different. BeCauSE mY bOokS aRE nOt LiKe tHe oTHeR bOOkS-🤪

Just kidding.

But yes I didn't want another obvious relationship book.

So that's how I decided on Alpha Yoongi and Omega Seokjin.

Yay!

Onto the other men.

I randomly generated their sub gender. Yes. You heard me. I used a random number generator;

1 – alpha

2 – beta

3 – omega

And I went, "What will Hoseok be?" *click* "Aha! Alpha..."

And went on...

The relationship... well, I was reminded of Save My Heart, since this book was after it, and I thought about how Namseok was a possibility. And I decided to write it out here instead. And it kind of fit, having one alpha and one omega. I was kinda hoping I could somewhat get a same sub gender couple but uh...

Ye.

Even the scents, I used a random generator for some, and paired with what I think would be great complementary scents.