chapter twenty-eight: addicted to you

sexual content; sub/dom play. Enjoy lil bitchrry.

***

Scarlett warded off Harry's wandering hands as they drove to The Blue Ribbon. He had her pressed against the leather seat, begging her for a shred of her attention. It was as desperate and needy as she'd ever seen him and she couldn't help but revel in the power she felt.

She chastised him, telling him to behave. He only glared, pressing the button that brought up the partition between the driver's seat and the back. Mick was expressionless as he did so, but Scarlett blushed all the same.

Despite Harry trying to derail the night, they managed to make it to his bar. Somehow her outfit, hair, and makeup remained intact. There was a considerable line to get in, and she felt giddy as they breezed past everyone waiting and got in with ease.

As they entered the buzzing atmosphere, she felt untouchable. The music was no longer is soft classical twinkle, but bass and lyrics. Gino dotted around, entertaining guests and hyping them up.

Everyone stared as they walked past, greeting Harry with adoration. He held her close, introducing her to people with pride. He was happy to show her off and let everyone know that they were there together. She was more than pleased to be called his.

He kissed her temple, checking in on her as they made their way through the crowd. She was playing god, but he was her protector always and was his first priority. In a way, she was his protector, too.

They approached the bar, and Ben found her eyes immediately. He was on edge, intimidated by Harry and where he had his arm wrapped around her waist. Someone captured Harry's attention and he turned to talk with them, leaving her alone to face Ben.

"Hi, Ben." She offered first, her voice sweet. "How are you?"

"Pretty good, yourself?" He was apprehensive, yet his eyes trailed down her body with little care.

"I'm well."

"You look gorgeous." He smiled, grabbing some glasses to stack.

"Thank you." She replied politely.

Ben's compliment was bold, especially considering the fact that his boss was right next to her. Even though he'd been having a conversation, Harry heard every word that Ben uttered. He turned to face him, his chest expanding on a deep breath.

Scarlett hardly wanted a rerun of the whole would you fuck him fiasco. She cuddled into Harry's side and ran a hand up his bare chest. The leather jacket parted under her touch.

"Dio, what was that really nice wine I had that first night we talked?"

Harry's eyes didn't leave Ben, but his resolve melted, his thoughts only of her. Not making a point to fire Ben or have a go at him. He didn't want to ruin their night.

His hand ran down her side, finding her hip with a squeeze while his eyes moved to her red lips, wanting to taste them. "The Chateau Margaux. Did you like that, pretty girl?"

"It was delicious."

"Yeah?" He smirked before looking at Ben once more. "We'll have a bottle at our table, Ben."

"Thank you." Scarlett managed to say before Harry led her away.

"There they are!" Xander yelled as they approached their VIP booth.

Scarlett's cheeks flushed as the boys cheered. Sebastian and Zayn stood to greet them, while Harry and Xander exchanged greetings and talked lowly to each other. He looked his usual dapper self, in a soft blue suit that complemented his golden skin.