𝟷𝟺- 𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚍

Venti's POV

Xiao is, KISSING ME? Why so suddenly? I get he's my boyfriend and all, but why now? But I really shouldn't be complaining.

As our lips parted, we took a breath and I sat up and accidentally hit Xiao in the forehead. "Owww Venti, why'd you do that." He complained moving backwards. I looked at his forehead. Nothing but a light bruise, "I'm sorry Xiao. I- uhh didn't see you there? Ehe~" I apologized. Xiao's eyes pierced into mine. I gave him a little shrug, as he sighed, "Ven? That's an excuse, how wouldn't you see me? Silly bard." He laughed. I looked at him, embarrassed.

Xiao, didn't want to make me even more embarrassed, by kissing me once more. He stood up and extended his hand out to me, I looked at him and he gave me an ear to ear smile. I smiled in return and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and embraced me in a warm hug. "Venti, I love you. I'll always love you, I'll never ever, EVER stop loving you." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "I love you too." I replied, returning the hug to the blushing boy.

I decided since this date was triggering so many memories, we should play tag. I looked at Xiao and reached my arm to his shoulder, "Tag, you're it!"

He looked at me and shook his head playfully, as he started to chase me. Fortunately I was faster than him so I never got tagged. "Venti, you're too fast! I can't keep up with you at this rate." Xiao whined, I stuck my tongue out at him and pulled down my eye. "Well I'm not letting you tag me, ehe~." I teased. The puffed out boy somehow gained some energy, because he ran towards me at full speed and pushed me over, again.

I didn't want to be embarrassed once again, so I used some wind blades to push Xiao off of me and place him on the ground. I stood up quickly so I wasn't tackled again. Xiao pouted at me, "You're no fun V." I laughed at his childish words, I patted him on the shoulder as I remembered the present I was supposed to give him. "Xiao, can you turn around and close your eyes." I asked him. He did exactly as I said, I reached into my pocket to take out the red velvet box.

I poked Xiao's shoulder, and as he turned around, I handed him the box. He slowly opened it, and an earring was revealed. A special earing to be exact, a metal wire with real beads and a turquoise heart shaped bead on the end.

"Venti I.." Xiao trailed off, I looked at him as if he didn't like it. "I LOVE IT! Thank you so much!" He smiled as he hugged the small box. I took a sigh of relief, "Venti, why did you buy this?" He looked at me as if I spent too much money on him and not myself. The thing was I didn't buy it, I made it myself. "I didn't buy it, I made it." I replied. Xiao looked at me in awe, he smiled as he hugged me once again. He kissed me, but on the cheek this time.

I started to yawn and doze off, Xiao noticed every time. He picked me up, bridal style and carried me all the way to his place. I fell asleep halfway through the walk.

Next thing I know I awakened in Xiao's bed.

A/N hello it me again :D I didn't expect this to be so short. That's all I need to say.