25

Chapter 25 - Honeymoon

It had been a week since their marriage, and Iris had realized the brothers had a big sex drive.

She ended up fainting. Damn, she was flustered, actualizing how massive their strength was to hers.

Originally, Iris' strength was alright for a regular person, but the brothers exercised every day. They trained harder, like a special force commander, making their bodies stronger and fitter than others.

"Sweetheart," Jasper hugged her from behind. "Peggy will help you pack," Elias placed a kiss on her cheek. Iris's eyes strayed to Peggy, who was looking downward, trying to lower her presence. Iris blushed to realize how Jasper hugged her from behind while Elias was standing closer to her in front. She was sandwiched between them. It was an intimate position.

"Packing?" she squeaked out because of the closeness. Jasper hummed, burying his face in her neck. "Why?" she asked, trying to get away from their embrace. They growled, moving even closer.

"Peggy," she looked flustered. Realizing that their wife denied their touch, not because she did not want it but was shy in someone else's presence, they let go of her.

"Sweetheart, we are going on our honeymoon," Jasper smiled. Iris's eyes grew wide. How can she forget about this! "W-Where are we going?" she asked, flustered. "Oh, baby girl are you excited?" he wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"What no!" her voice raised an octave in embarrassment as blush traveled to her nape, making both of them chuckle.

"Get packing," he patted her head, leaving her bewildered state.

"Madam," Peggy came forward, not bothered by the woman's flustered condition. In the past week, she had seen how masters were close to their wife. One could barely separate them from the beauty.

"Umm- can you call me by my name?" Iris asked. It felt weird that a lady around her 40s called her a madam who was just half her age. Her parents had instilled in her to be polite to elders.

"Masters won't like it."

"At least when we are not in their presence," Iris tried to compromise. Peggy looked at the little girl's pleading look and hesitantly nodded. Calling one's master by their name was already a felony, but she could not say no to her hopeful look.

"Alright, Iris," she agreed as Iris grinned at her words. An hour into packing, everything was packed.

"Mada-- Iris, I don't want to sound like a nosy person, but please obey masters. They hate it when others don't listen to their words; Masters were raised to rule and dominate, not to succumb. It will hurt you if you rebel. Masters do not know mercy; I have seen them slaughter people, without even blinking. Please don't get hurt, child," Peggy said in a hushed tone, making sure no one can hear them.

Iris's face paled, but she lightly nodded. "I will remember that Peggy," The fear of her husbands only soared. Do not go against them, her mind warned.

"--And Iris. It is good that you let me call by your name and don't do this with other servants. You are our Madam, and there should be a line between servants and Masters so that they learn to heed your orders and respect you," Peggy sternly advised the new Madame of the castle.

Iris understood Peggy's intention and beamed at her with a shy smile; and agreed.

The brothers had already packed their bags and had changed into comfortable black sweats with sneakers. "I have picked out the clothes for you. Change into it," Elias gently said, but she knew it well. It was more of an order than a request.