↳ Eleven

⌕ 𝟭𝟭. 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟

❝I like your more, the world may know but don't be scared

'Cause I'm falling deeper, baby be prepared ❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

IT WAS the final day and training for the participants for the sports festival which was going to be on the next day. The school grounds were filled with various of exciting colourful stands. As Fang once worded, it did look more like a fun fair. The school was lively, loud music bursted through the huge speakers from each side of the stage. The school was filled with people from everywhere living in Rintis Island.

Students were busy cleaning and decorating the stage. One of those students is Y/n L/n. She somehow got to be one of the lucky students who were picked to help the teachers and the student council prepare for the upcoming sports event tomorrow which lasts over three days. It was Sunday and it was announced there were no classes. Y/n had no choice but to follow Suzy throughout the whole day since Amy was still busy training. They were in charge of the balloons and the hanging of the colourful flags to the posts.

Y/n disliked the job that she was assigned. Why? This is because she had to climb on a ladder and tie the end of the strings of flags to each side of every post. Y/n looked up and gave the closest post a look with no sign of enthusiasm whatsoever. Her mouth formed into an angry pout, her intense glare could make the post melt if possible. She just stood there, mentally complaining about the job that she was given.

A giggle was heard suddenly from behind Y/n which made her turn to the voice with a raised eyebrow. "Are you done glaring at the post?" Suzy asked Y/n while holding a huge banner from her hands. "Uh... yeah, sorry about that. I just don't like the job they assigned us," Y/n sighed in defeat, fixing the ladder in front of her. "I don't too, I mean I'm wearing the wrong clothes for this," Suzy responded, gesturing to the long skirt that nearly reached her feet.

"Oh dear, don't tell me..." Y/n frowned, realising what they were supposed to do. "I know, I'm sorry Y/n. I would love to do it but the wind doesn't seem to agree with me," Suzy sighed, complete regret laced on her voice. "You know, it's fine. Since I'm wearing appropriate clothes then I can do it, I want to finish this job since I despise doing it any longer," the camera-loving girl spoke out with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you so much," Suzy beamed at the (h/c) haired girl. "No problem, I will tie the banner while you hold the ladder," Y/n told the brunette holding her hand out so that she could give her the banner. "Sounds good to me, here you go," Suzy responded and gave her the banner. Y/n wasn't that scared of heights but that doesn't mean she likes it. Her foot slowly stepped on the ladder, carrying the string of the banner with her hand.

She held the side of the ladder tightly for extra precautions and for easier support as she climbed her way up. Once she was on the top, she felt her heart race, seeing how high at the moment she was. But, she managed to ignore it and began tying the banner from a small nail sticking out from the post. She hoped that it would be levelled the same as the other side.