xxxxiv

☠✍

☠✍

"Y/N. Are you ready?" Zeke came into the room Y/N was in.

"Yeah. It's just... I feel weird wearing this again after years." Y/N adjusted the red armband on her left arm. "But I do like the white jackets..."

Y/N wore the same white long jacket as Zeke. It's the day where Y/N will meet the rest of the warriors and the warrior candidates.

"Here..." Zeke reached out to the survey corps cloak making Y/N surprised. "I snuck it out from them. I thought that you'll... Be better after separating from... All of your friends."

Y/N quickly took the cloak out of Zeke's hands and began to smell it. The scent made Y/N's eyes dilate. It had the scent of masculine musk, a hint of blood and grass and mostly black tea. Y/N grabbed onto Levi's cloak as if she doesn't want to let go of it.

Y/N remembered that her cloak flew away when she was fighting Titans and Levi took off his cloak to cover her. It is the scent of her beloved Lance Corporal. It felt like Levi was just right beside her.

The girl was about to tear up but was interrupted by Zeke who tapped her arm.

"You look like your about to cry. You look ugly when you cry." Zeke said as Y/N rolled her eyes.

"For your information beardy monkey brother, this is Levi Ackerman aka my lover's cloak so thank you." Y/N snickered making Zeke annoyed as hell.

"I had a gut feeling I should've burned it before your hands touched it," Zeke whispered to himself with full annoyance.

"Anyways... Aren't we gonna meet your co-workers?" Y/N closed the closet that she had Levi's cloak placed inside.

"Yeah. Let's go." Y/N followed Zeke outside the room.

Y/N scanned her surroundings and realized that they were just in a regular house. The Yeager siblings came down the stairs as Y/N's eyes met with a woman with long raven hair and a man with blonde undercut hair.

"Look what we have here." The blonde undercut man spoke.

"Pieck, Porco. This is Y/N Yeager, my younger sister. Y/N, this is Pieck Finger, the Cart Titan holder and Porco Galliard." Zeke pointed out giving Y/N a small glance.

'Pieck Finger. The cart titan back in Wall Maria. I didn't know she was a woman.' Y/N thought eyeing Pieck. 'I should be on my guard. People can have the most innocent looks but a very dangerous and clever mind.'