My love for the beast💜Part 40

Hello my Amigos Amigas🌸

It's good to see you guys. Finally I am going to update this story....
How are you all doing! Hope you guys are doing good..
I also doing good... And 👉👈

I started working after 2 years of gap. I took break after working for 3 years, then I got married.. Now again I started working... It feels good you know!!!

So..thats the reason for my updates.....shall we get into the story... Come on.....

👉🌸👈👉🌸👈👉🌸👈👉🌸👈👉🌸👈👉🌸👈

Taehyung abruptly stood up, and sprinted to their room with a bit blushing cheeks... Yes!!

Jungkook forgot that, the others can also hear their mind link!!! So when Kook got to know that his alpha is not beside him, he started to curse him. ..

"Those three dumplings didn't even bother to take care for me.... What's the purpose of having three stupids, when they didn't even use their brain!!! Hump"....

Jungkook is cursing forgetting that others can also hear... By the time, Taehyung reached their room and grabbed Jungkook by his hand and pulled him into a bone crashing hug....

But kook is still cursing his alpha... So tae just kissed his queen to stop him from cursing...

Annnnnnnd it did.... This is what Kook needed. He knows he is the luckiest person in this dragon world to have Kim Taehyung as his mate.....

"Baby" Taehyung called Kook who is busy watching Taehyung chest like a most interesting thing!!!

"Hmm" Kook said and looked at Tae...

"Do you remember that others can also hear your thoughts? " Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrows... And Jungkook face!!!just exactly matched with tomato🍅.... Kook just hid his face in the crook of tae neck...

"Don't worry... Now, let's get freshen up... We need to discuss something with others... They are already waiting" Taehyung said and kook just nodded his head...

After 20 minutes

Both taekook reached the same area where everyone is waiting....

"Are you ok kook? " Jimin asked with a fond smile on his face...

"Y-yes jiminie" Jungkook said and shyly showed 👌.

Jin came with a breakfast for Kook and of course Taehyung started to feed kook...

"So, Taehyung shall we start from just where we left the talk? " Namjoon asked.

"Yes Namjoon... So like I said we need to protect my queen at any cost" V said looking at Jungkook who is eating banana and now looking at everyone with a questionable look!!!!!

 So like I said we need to protect my queen at any cost" V said looking at Jungkook who is eating banana and now looking at everyone with a questionable look!!!!!