[Yoonkook] Basketball

(I'M ALIVE Y'ALL 🤩🤩🤩)

"Yoongs!" Yoongi hears, looking back to see his friends, and also basketball teammates. He smiled, highfiving them.
"How's it been? You disappeared for 2 days, but now that you're hear, we can practice for the upcoming game" One of them said, smiling. The others agreed and Yoongi chuckles, nodding.

He looked beside him, making eye contact with Jungkook. His boyfriend. Which only, Jimin, one of his teammates, know. He gave Jungkook a small smile, which the younger gave back.
"Come in, let's go to the court" They said and Yoongi nodded. Yoongi spared Jungkook another glance and he sees him give him a small wave. Yoongi smiled wider before leaving.

2 months later...

"How's Jungkook?" Jimin asks, walking beside Yoongi.
"Hmm... He's doing okay, why?" Yoongi says, frowning.
"Well, you know? The baby and the reason why he's not here?" Jimin whispers and Yoongi nods.
"Oh, yeah, he's doing good... He's just having some morning sickness and since he's still in his first trimester, he can't stress himself so much, so I bring him notes" Yoongi says, smiling.

"You better be a good dad" Jimin says, patting Yoongi's back. Yoongi rolls his eyes, pinching Jimin's neck.
"Shut up, of course I'll be" Yoongi says, scoffing. Jimin huffs, rubbing his neck with a pout.

7 months later...

It was the finals, Yoongi wished Jungkook was here to cheer for him. But he knew the younger is busy, especially since their baby had been born and he's still healing. He sighs, feeling someone pat his back. He looks up, frowning as he looked at Jimin.
"Someone's here for you" Jimin says, smiling and took him to the locker room.

They reached the locker room and Jimin opened the door. As soon as it opened, Yoongi is met with a kiss. Yoongi pulls away, gasping.
"Jungkook" Yoongi says and carefully hugged Jungkook, since he held their baby. Jungkook is wearing a hoodie with sweatpants, having a mask and sunglasses too.
"Why are you guys here?" Yoongi asks, frowning.

"Aww, we're here to support daddy" Jungkook says as he showed their baby, who giggled and babbled incoherent things.
"You're here to cheer for me?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Even if I can't scream that much, I'll be there to watch you with a big smile" Jungkook says, laughing. Yoongi kissed him again and hugged them both.

In the end, Yoongi's team won. Yoongi even introduced the two to his teammates, who was happy and supported him.

(Me: I HATE MATH, FUCK THIS

also me:

🤡)