7

3rd Person's POV

It's Friday and it's their acquaintance day. In the past days, Gulf kept on trying to talk to Mew but he just received death glares and shouts from him. Gulf just wanted to give up already but again with his determination that someday he will be friends with Mew, he didn't give up.

Gulf also kept cooking for the two of them but just like before Mew didn't touch any of it.

Gulf was heartbroken about how Mew was treating him. He wanted to question Mew but he was afraid to be shouted at again so he just kept quiet.

Whereas Mew was already pissed off with Gulf. Every night he just stared at those cooked foods for him and those notes that Gulf wrote to him. And in the morning he just ignored those greetings from Gulf.

Mew hates when Gulf keeps on greeting him and smiling at him even though he always shouts at him. Those smiles of Gulf never left his face and that is why he gets irritated. He spends more time with Emily, his current girlfriend, just to avoid Gulf at university and at home.

It's Friday morning and Gulf already got up and as usual he went to the bathroom to do his routine and went to the kitchen to cook food for the two of them.

Gulf waited for Mew to get down and as a few minutes passed he heard footsteps.

"Mew.. Good morning! Come and have your breakfast" he smiled but Mew just glared at him.

"Step aside..." Mew said coldly to Gulf.

Gulf didn't get what Mew said so he just looked at him innocently. But then Gulf just felt that he was harshly pushed away.

"I told you to step aside, are you deaf??!? Stupid...." Mew said as he went out.

Gulf was about to cry but he just looked up so that his tears wouldn't fall down.

He looked at his uniform that got stained when Mew pushed him.

He sighed and went to his room. He doesn't have a spare uniform so he just wore casual clothes. A white hoodie and pants.

He ran to his car and pulled his highest speed because he was already late.

And when he reached the university, he ran to his class.

"I'm sorry Teacher, I am l........late"
He huffed, but when he arrived in their room there was still no teacher, and his classmates were looking at him.

He was embarrassed and just bowed his head down and entered his classroom.

His friends patted his shoulder. "Hey, why are you late???" Mild was the first who asked him.

"Huhh.... nothing just I..... I didn't hear my alarm" he lied and smiled at them.

"And why are you in your casual clothes? Hmmm? Didn't the teacher say that we need to use our uniform for this day!??" Eye asked him, raising her brows.

"My uniform was stained and I don't have a spare one so I don't have a choice." He pouted and looked at them. Boat just giggled by the side and continued doing his work.

The teacher entered and checked their attendance and started teaching.

They only have a half day class because of the acquaintance that will be held in the evening. Everyone got excited about the party but Gulf just acted normal. Parties?? He has already got used to it. In his old school there is no month without having a party.

Acquaintance, Junior and Seniors prom, Victory Ball… Each and every month they always had one or another competition with other schools and most of the competitions, his school always won.