15

3rd Person's POV

Gulf went to University with a sad face. He kept on thinking that he was rejected by Mew. He was walking in the hallway when he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." He bowed his head and walked out but suddenly someone stopped him by holding his hands.

"Gulf?? Gulf, right??" The man asked. Gulf didn't look at him but he just nodded.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to be late sir." Gulf said and still he didn't look at the man who he was talking to.

"Ohhh I'm sorry, come on we have the same class" the man pulled him. Gulf was shocked when someone suddenly dragged him into his classroom.

He was about to pull his hand away when he saw the man who dragged him was... "Jay???" He asked in shock while they were running.

"Huh...... you just addressed me sir earlier and now you know me already hahaha" Jay said and laughed .

Gulf couldn't help but to smile at Jay. Seeing the man full of positive energy that can easily infect others, he too got filled with positive energy. Gulf smiled as he held Jay's hand tightly and joined him in running across the hallway even though they were catching so much attention.

On the other there was a one person clutching his hand as he saw what's happening in the hallway. He didn't care about what their lecturer said in the class, he kept looking through the window watching the two people running happily.

He didn't know but his heart was in pain.

"MR SUPPASIT!!!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO MY DISCUSSION???" The lecturer shouted.

Mew looked to the front blankly and just stared at the professor which made the professor more angry.

"MEW, GET OUT OF MY CLASS. I DON'T WANT THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO MY LECTURES. You disappointed me Mr. Suppasit!" the professor said furiously.

"Are you okay babe??? What happened to you??" Emily held his hands but he just brushed it off before he went out.

Mew went out of the classroom and he decided to go to his secret spot but it's not secret any more.

Mew look at the two bunnies playing. The black one went near him and the white one stayed in his spot. Mew didn't bother them, he just climbed up the tree even though the Black bunny wanted Mew to carry it.

He kept thinking about what he just saw earlier.
"Damn you Gulf! Why do you keep running in my mind!!!" He scolded himself.

Just an hour later Mew heard a familiar voice again. He looked down and saw the person he was thinking before.

"Hi bunnies.. Let me stay here for a while, okay!!?" Gulf said and sat down under the tree.

"Let me sleep here for a minute, bunnies come let me cuddle you two.." he said and the bunnies immediately ran to his lap.

Mew went down when he was sure that Gulf had fallen asleep...... Mew stared at the sleeping man. He doesn't know why but he wants to keep staring at Gulf.

Mew went near him until they were only five inches away from each other's faces.

On the other side, a girl just saw what happened and she clicked a photograph on her phone immediately. Capturing some good shots. She smiled and hid her phone in her pocket and went off.

"I will have a lot of money here" the girl said while walking in the hallway.

Back to the Mew, he is still staring at the beautiful creation but he flinched when he saw the white bunny in front of him touching his face with his litter feet.
The bunny looked like he was glaring at him.

"Tsss" He said and walked out.

"Heyyy Mewww!!! Here'' Noah called out to him when he spotted them in the cafeteria. He walked towards them when he saw a new but familiar face among his group.

He sat down beside Noah and left one chair between him and the new guy.

"Ahh yeahhh this is Jay Park by the way." Noah introduces Jay to him.

"Mm. Mew" he just said shortly.
"Nice meeting you Mew" The guy smiled widely at him but he just ignored it.

"Guys.. sorry we're late." Mew looked at the person who spoke behind him. And his heart went into shock.

"Nahh it's okay Gulf" Thorn said and smiled at him.

Mew was shocked because he didn't know that they knew each other.

"Ahhh by the way Mew, this is Gulf, Mild, Boat And Eye" Noah introduced them. Mew just looked at them.
"Mm" he answered and looked at the food that was served in front of him.

"Babe try this one." Jay said to Gulf.
Mew's ears suddenly sharpened.

"hmmm. Is it nice????....... Do you want more????" Jay asked him.

"Uhmmm" Gulf replied, smiling.
They weren't aware that everyone at the table was looking at them. Especially the two people: One was smiling widely and the other was gripping his own hands under the table.

Jay was feeding Gulf. And Gulf patiently waited for Jay to feed him.

"Awwww how sweet!!!" They said and made the two flinch.
"Thank you??''

Gulf felt awkward as his husband was among them. But Jay helped him feel comfortable by giving him food.

"By the way guys, we're inviting you for a race tomorrow." Luke said.

"Race????" Jay asked.
"Yeah, wanna come???" Luke asked Jay.
Jay just smiled and looked at Gulf.
"What kind of race??" He asked

"Ohhh its just motor and car race"

"We're coming!" Jay agreed to them. And continued feeding the big baby beside him, not knowing that someone was cursing behind them.

"Aishhh this big baby.... come on Gulf, let me wipe it." Jay said and went near Gulf. But they flinched when Mew suddenly stood up and walked out.

Everyone looked at each other but they just shrugged off while Noah smiled widely.

"Let me follow him," Noah said and went off. He followed Mew to the washroom. And he smiled when he saw his cousin looking down to the sink.

"Jealous??" He asked and Mew just looked at him.

"What are you doing here???" Mew asked, glaring at his cousin.

Noah smirked. "Nothing just checking someone if he is still okay"

"What do you mean???" Mew asked him.

"Remember what I told you before Mew......." Noah said and walked out.

"Tsss.. Nonsense!" He said and walked out from the washroom.

.
.
.

"Hi babe where did you go??" Emily asked when he saw his boyfriend coming towards her.

"Mm.. To the cafeteria." He said and sat down on the chair. And Emily immediately sat on his lap. Mew rubbed his girlfriend's slim waist while Emily grinding her hip on his. They were in their hideout so no one would see them even if they made a mystery there.

"Hmm.. Babe, can I come to your house??" Emily asked.

"Mm" Mew answered shortly.

His girlfriend smiled widely and stood up. "Then let's continue this in your house. Bye babe! I still have a class" Emily said and went to her classroom.

Men also went and attended his remaining classes.

To be continued...

(1200 words)