16

Gulf's POV

After my last class, I went home. Even though Jay invited me to his house I don't have any energy to hang out with him today.

When I arrived home, I went directly to my room but when I was about to enter my room. My world stopped! I saw a heart breaking scene. I felt like my heart finally got shattered into pieces. I covered my mouth to prevent my sobs from escaping.

I saw a woman riding on top of him and they were making lewd noises. They were both naked.

I wanted to run but my feet couldn't move. I wanted to look away but my sight was glued to them. Right at that time, my world completely shattered into pieces.

When I was able to move myself, I silently ran out of the house. I wanted to go somewhere, somewhere where no one could find the miserable me.

Why does he need to do that in our house? He even made a rule but he himself broke it. My feet brought me to an old abandoned park. I cried, clutching my chest. I couldn't take the pain anymore, this was too much for me.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Whyyyy!???" I screamed and sat down. What did I do to suffer all of this pain?

I was in the middle of crying when my phone rang. I cried even more when I read who the caller was.
And answered it.

"Jay......'' I said biting my lower lips to prevent a sob from coming out.

"You're crying....." The person on the other line said. A sob had already escaped from my mouth. Even if I try hard to hide it, he always knows.

"Tell me where are you...." He asked.
"Gulf pleaseee "

I looked up to the sky. This time I need him.
"I'm here at the abandoned park, here in our neighbourhood." I said and I managed to speak.

I put my head on my knees and cried silently. The pain was too much.
A question kept spinning in my head.
Why did he need to do that in our house, and the painful part was that they did it in my room.

Twenty minutes passed and I'm still crying when someone hugged me from behind.

"Shhhhh it's okay......... come on let me take you home" Jay said and he carried me.
I hide my face on his neck. I felt ashamed because of my state.

He put me in his car and drive me to his condo. He  carried me up to his living room and made me on the couch when we reach there. I calmed down a little bit.

"Are you okay now??" He asked full of worries. I just nodded my head as no words came out of my mouth. We stayed silent for some time but then I broke the silence.

"I want to go back" I said.
In my side view I could see him shocked.
He was about to speak when I stood up and left him in the living room. I don't want to hear anything so I completely closed my ears drowning myself in deep thoughts. I know he would asked me what happened but I'm not ready to voice out yet. I can't and I don't want to remember what I saw.

I burried my face in the bed and a tear rolled down again from my eyes.

I was so tired that I didn't know when I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning by the sun rays bathing my face. I slowly opened my swollen eyes and walked into the bathroom. I'm glad that Jay didn't ask me about last night.

"Jay, can I borrow a clothes??? I didn't bring anything" I asked him when I walked out from the bathroom. I finished bathing and was wearing a towel wrapped around my waist.

Jay pointed his closet and continued reading a newspaper. I went to his closet and I picked a clothe that matches him and smiled at the mirror.

"Whoaaa Gulf, we look like a couple!!" He said and walked around me.

"Why?! Aren't we a couple?? As the students said??" I asked innocently when he glared at me.

"Ewww Gulf we can never be a couple. We are cousins mahn!!" He shouted.

"Why? Aren't we used to wear matchy matchy clothes when we were teens???" I asked him.

"Yeahh yeahhh.. that made our old classmates think that we are a couple" he said.

Jay is my first cousin from dad's side. We grew up together in the states, got in the same school, and the same class. He knows me more than my parents know me.

Jay invited me to have breakfast and after that we went of the university.
Jay wanted me to stay in his condo and take rest for a day but I insisted to go to the university.

We entered the campus when everyone looked at us and started murmuring something. I didn't mind them and just passed without looking at them.

I was walking in the hallway when someone dragged me into our classroom.

"Hey Gulf, are you and Jay really a couple??" Mild asked shaking me by my shoulder.

I raised my brow and looked at them.

"From where did you get that story??" I asked.

"We just saw it on our campus page." Eye said. And she showed me the pictures.

My eyes widened when I looked at those pictures and I felt my face getting heated up because of embarrassment.

Those were the pictures when we were in the US. The picture was taken when some of our old classmates asked for a photograph. And the other was taken just this week. I shook my head and buried my face on the table

To be continued...

(972 words)