17

3rd Person's POV

Gulf was hiding his face on his table because of non stop asking about him and Jay. His ears were already numb hearing the same question from time to time.

''Why do they have the same clothes?''
'Why do they go in the same car?''
''Where is his car??''
'Why do they enter the same condominium??'

These were some of the questions they asked him. He tightly closed his eyes praying that they would stop asking him such questions.

A few minutes later, everything suddenly went quiet. Gulf was relieved but then he was shocked when someone tugged him. He didn't have time to see who was dragging him. He only knew that the one dragging him is a guy. The guy took him to an abandoned locker room.

He hissed when the man threw him onto the locker wall.

"Ouchhh!!!! Why did you suddenly drag me here and who........." he didn't continue his sentence when he finally saw the guy who dragged him.

He saw the fuming eyes looking at him like the guy was ready to eat him. Gulf froze on his spot and closed his mouth. He flinched when he heard a cold growling voice.

"Where did you go last night?" That was the first sentence that came out from his mouth. Gulf was trembling in fear but he composed himself.

"Just a random place." Gulf said and avoided his deadly eyes.

"Really??" Mew asked with a mocking tone.

"Yeahh... and why do you care anyways. Wasn't it you who said that we shouldn't mind each others business" Gulf said. But he flinched when Mew suddenly hit the locker next to him.

"I'm your husband, remember.....?? For your information, we are still married Gulf!" Mew said, gritting his teeth.

Gulf composed himself without bursting out on Mew. He remained calm but deep inside he was fuming but at the same time crying.

"Married???" Gulf asked and started crying as he couldn't control himself. Did Mew call himself husband???? Do he still remember that they were married???? Because the way Mew treated him, it didn't look like they were married.

Gulf laughed while crying and looked at Mew straight in his eyes. But then he looked down immediately.

Gulf was about to walk out when Mew pulled and pinned him on the wall again and the last thing he knew was a pair of lips smashed into his. Gulf was shocked and tried to push Mew away but Mew was much stronger than him.

His heart beat abnormally and he felt butterflies inside his stomach.

Later on, Gulf began to reciprocate Mew's kisses. He snaked his arms around Mew's neck, while Mew wrapped his arms around Gulf's slim waist.

They didn't know that someone was hearing their conversation from the other corner and taking pictures when they are busy eating each other's lips.

The person smiled and walked out from there. "At last my questions are answered!" The person said.

Gulf and Mew were busy eating each other when Mew's naughty hands slipped inside Gulf's uniform, roaming his hands around the flawless skin.

"Mmmm" Gulf moaned when Mew reached his erected nipples. Mew took that as an opportunity to enter his tongue and explore the warm cave of Gulf's.

Gulf close his eyes pulling Mew closer as their tongues kept battling for dominance.

They already forgot what just happened earlier and they were blinded with lust.
While they were busy kissing each other, Mew carried Gulf to an abandoned shower room. Gulf unbuttoned Mew's shirt and Mew also did the same to Gulf while his other hand was busy unbuckling Gulf's pants.