19

Gulf's POV

The moment I saw him I immediately hugged him. I wanted to cry but I shouldn't right now. But my tears betrayed me. I've been holding up these tears since this morning.
He patted my back as we hugged.

"Silly! Did you miss me that much Gulf??" He asked. I just hit his shoulder and nodded. I pulled him inside and went to the living room, but he covered my eyes when we stepped in the living room. But that was too late because I already saw what was happening. I saw it clearly with my eyes. I felt like my world stopped and my heart began to hurt.

I removed Jay's hand and rushed to my room. I couldn't look at them kissing each other infront of me.

When I entered my room, I locked the door and felt like all my strength was suddenly drained off. My tears started to roll down my cheeks, I bite my lips and covered my mouth to prevent making any noise.

"Gulf?.... Gulf, open the door, I wanna come in!" Jay said as he knocked on the door.

I wiped my tears and went to my bathroom and washed my face before facing him.
I opened the door and I see Jay looking at me intensely.

"Why is Emily here Gulf?!" He asked and I looked down.
"Answer me! Is this how he always treats you??!" He asked again and held my shoulders.

"You lied to me Gulf, you even lied to uncle and aunt.. didn't you??" He sat on the bed and looked at me.

I couldn't answer him anything because he was telling the truth.

"I thought he was ignoring you just at school and that he was just pretending to flirt with Emily... But the situation is entirely different.. Aunt must know about this..." he said and took his phone from his pocket but I ran to him shaking my head.

"P-pleaseee Jay no.... I'm okay with her being here... I was the one who welcomed her here..... I'm begging you Jay let's keep it a secret. We already have an agreement that he can date anybody and I too can." I said while crying.

Jay sighed and came near me. I felt his warm hug and he patted my head.
"Why Gulf??? Why are you doing this to yourself. You're broken already....." Jay said. But I just kept crying on his shoulders.

Jay's POV

It hurts me whenever I see my cousin crying infront of me. We didn't know that his bastard husband was treating him like this. I just want to punch him hard, destroy his f*cking face but I controlled myself because I know if I do that I'm gonna hurt my precious cousin also.

I already knew that he will have to marry by the time he came back to Thailand. I wanted to stop uncle and aunt but they said the marriage has been planned long ago.

Months passed and I followed him here, I wanted to be with him because his siblings won't be able to be with him, everyone knows how fragile he is so I want to protect him.

But when I met him I can't even recognize him. He changed a lot, my old cousin was gone. My cousin who was very jolly, talkative, childish, hype and naughty is gone.

Yes it's true that he has friends here but its just a few. The Gulf I know, has a bunch of friends that you can't even count them, both outside and inside of the school.

He can fool everyone that he is happy through his smile and laughs but not me, I've known him for 18 years and his family knows him for 12 years only.

I hate seeing him like this, crying on that bastard. I patted his head until he calmed down. When I felt that he is stable, I looked in his eyes.
"Gulf, let's go back..." I said to him. And he stopped for a moment.

I want to take him back to the US and be with grandpa and grandma, it is better than here.

He looked at me.
"Gulf, let's go back. I can't stand seeing you crying anymore. I want my lovely cousin back.." I said as I couldn't stop one tear from escaping from my eyes.
He didn't speak anything, he just wiped away my tear with his hand and looked down.

I know he felt hurt when I said that as he has already fallen for that bastard but I can't see him breaking his own self and just being mute.

He shook his head. "Jay I can't... I have already fallen hard for him...... I can't stay away from him." He said in low tone.

I shockingly looked at him I can't believe that he became martyr because of that bastard.

"Gulf!!! Are you Insane??? He is cheating on you face to face already!! You even saw them doing it right??!!. You're crazy Gulf.
Where's my cousin?? My cousin who didn't like his self being forced to anyone??? Where is him??" I couldn't stop but to burts out.

He looked at me with his tearful eyes.
"Yes Jay, I'm insane.... I'm crazy.... crazily in love with the man who always hurts me. But what can I do Jay, I have fallen deep already in such a way that I can't even stand up in that deep hole." He said and hugged me. He keeps hugging me tightly so I hug him.

"I can't Jay...... I can't....." He said to me.

"Gulf please give yourself a break. This is not the normal you anymore. How can you tolerate seeing him kissing and fucking his girlfriend infront of you. Gulf you need to be strong, be yourself, the old you back then.." I said to him but he just cried silently until he fell asleep.

I laid him down on the bed and wiped his tears and then I went out to get some fresh air first.

When I was walking in the garden suddenly someone spoke from my back.

"Where is he?" He asked. I turned my head and smirked.
"He is sleeping because of tiredness!" I said.

I saw him clutching his fist but I don't care.
"What did you do??" He asked me again.

"Do I need to say that to you Mr. Suppasit??? As far as I remember you are just Gulf's HOUSE MATE...... but since you asked what we did. What do you think a couple would do when they are alone in a room??" I winked at him and left him behind. But even before I reach the door, he pinned me on the wall gripping my collar. I could see that he was fuming but I just laughed.

"Hahaha Hey Mew....... What do you think you're doing??? Why are you so affected???" I asked him.

"Remember this Mr. Park. I'm not just his house mate. I'm his husband" He said sternly.

I looked at him with anger. How dare he claim Gulf as his husband while he was just making out with his girlfriend earlier.

"Husband????? But Gulf didn't say that he is married?? And you call him husband when you were just making out with your girlfriend earlier???" I said mockingly.

"Remember this Mew, I'm going to steal him from you!!" I said and brushed off his hands before going inside Gulf's room.

I grinned when I saw him punching the wall when I left.....

'I'm not going to let you be with my cousin Mew. You need to pass me first and ohh I forgot her, you will have to pass her also. Its good that you gained his parents trust, it means that you're blessed already. Remember there's still our grandparents too'
I thought to myself.

I went and laid on the other side of the bed and sleep took over me.

To be continued...

(1325 words)