20

Gulf's POV

I woke up in middle of my sleep as I suddenly felt thirsty. I looked at my side and I saw Jay hugging one of my teddies and sleeping peacefully. I smiled while looking at him.

I'm so thankful to have him as my cousin and my best friend because he has always been there besides me whenever I needed him.

I fix the comforter, before slowly getting up from the bed and walking out. I tip toed when I walked in the hallway, making sure to not make any noise. I went to the kitchen and drank some cold water. I stayed there for a bit, thinking about what Jay said and what happened earlier.

I would be lying if I say that I'm not tired of this. The truth is I'm really really tired..... I just want a break but I don't want to give up.
I can't give up.....

I started tearing up and a sob escaped my lips. I can't go back to my room because for sure Jay would wake up if he hears me crying again. I don't want him to worry about me anymore. So I grabbed my car keys and headed to my car. I started the engine and drove to the place that makes me forget all my pains.

My car entered a wide ground. I smiled and looked everywhere. This place is so lively even though it's already midnight.

I went to the VIP area and then someone spoke beside me.

"Wanna join young man??" The man said and I looked at him. I could see him smirking.

"What's your bet??" I asked and he chuckled.
"Triple of your bet" He said confidently. I sighed and looked at him.
"One million dollar....." I said

His eyes widened but not so long later he smiled.
"Really? Okay then.. Deal!" He said and we shook our hands.

"By the way, Wen Rehan is the name kid" he said.

"My name ain't any kid! Thiwat.. Type Thiwat...." I said to him and walked to my car. I use my other name that I always use whenever I join this kind of stuffs.

Not so long after I got into my car, I heard noise of cars besides me, I didn't know that some others joined too. When I heard the bell I immediately stepped on the accelerator.

The race was tight, the other competitors were also competing for winning. They kept bumping into each other.

I smirked seeing those racers. I just chilled behind them until the second lap. When I saw the third and last lap, I fix myself and got ready. I fasten my speed taking the third slot.

But then someone bumped behind me. I hissed and stepped on the break before I step on the accelerator, increasing the speed. I saw through my side mirror that they had created a messed behind.

"Stupids!" I chuckled and took over the second.
Now it was me, the red racer and the blue competing for the finish line.

I salute the red racer before I take his spot and I laughed...... I'm loving it. It's my first time joining this kind of race with so many to compete.

On the last minute of the race I stepped on the accelerator hard and reached the finish line. I made a stunt before I stopped my car.
Everyone was cheering but when I was about to remove my seat belt, the blue car hit my precious car.

My eyes widened and I just felt myself shaked and bumped my head onto the steering.

I immediately opened the window of the car and raised my middle finger out in the air while mouthing 'Fuck you!' to the man in the blue car. And drove to the repairing area.

I looked at my car and pitied him. The back was really damaged and my car lost its side mirrors.

"Young man, your car was really hit badly" One of them said and I just chuckled.