27

Mew opened his eyes when the sun rays hit his face. He adjusted his sight and looked beside him, he frowned when he couldn't find Gulf beside him.

"Gulf???" He called out, but nobody answered. He looked every corner of his room but he couldn't find him. Mew sighed thinking that Gulf must have already gone downstairs and he went to the washroom to get freshened up .

Later Mew went downstairs with a smile on his face to meet Gulf. He happily went to the kitchen but his smile vanished when he couldn't see his husband in his usually spot.

"Gulf!!!!" He shouted but no one answered. His heart started beating faster, he ran upstairs and went to Gulf's room hoping that he would see Gulf there. But a cold room welcomed him. His tears began to flow thinking that the day has already came.

He rushed to Gulf's closet and opened it, he saw some cloths but mostly those cloths were his. He collapsed on the floor.

But he stood up and rushed to his room. He looked everywhere and his eyes landed on the table. He saw a yellow folded paper and an envelope.

His hands were shaking while he took the paper. He slowly opened it and read.

          Mew, I know by this time I'm already away. This past few days I've been seeing you in my dreams. And in those dreams you were giving me two choices, and my choice was the first one. Even now I'm choosing it again. I'm choosing to let you go Mew. It's hard to choose but I need to. Thank  you for all those times that we shared together. I guess our story will finally end here. I know that I have already met you before. I'm sorry Mew! Be happy! I Love You always and forever! I wish you a happy life.

                                                                                                       Love Gulf : )

*****          *****          *****          *****          *****

It hurts a lot...

He loves me then why did he leave me again?

I hate him for leaving me...

I never wanted to be apart from him again...

I hugged his letter. I looked at the other paper and my world completely crushed. The paper that I never wished to hold.. but now I'm holding it with his sign in it.

I was laying down on the floor while hugging those papers when I heard the door bell. I immediately ran downstairs to the front door in the expectation of Gulf being the one at the door but the one I met was Jay.

"What are you still doing here??!!!!!" He shouted at me. I looked at him with a questioning look but he just dragged me into his car. "Hey Man!! Where are you dragging me??!" I asked him. He just looked at me and glared.

"Don't tell me you're just letting my cousin go. He's at the airport right now, flying back to America and he would never comeback! Do you want to let him go just like that????!!" Jay shouted.

Mew's POV

I didn't wait for him to speak again as I rushed to the car. We reached the airport and started looking for him.

After searching for sometime, I went to the front desk. "Ms. can I know which flight goes to America at this time??" I asked her.

"I'm sorry sir but the plane has already took off around 9:30 am." She said.

My world stopped. He was gone... He left me again..... 'Why Gulf?! Why do you always leave me??? I'm sorry... I lost you again...'

"Hey mahn, you okay???" Jay patted my shoulder.

"I lost him again." I whispered and he just laughed. I looked at him but he just shrugged off and began to speak.

"I can't blame my cousin! He's hurt a lot Mew, but I can't accept that he's running away from his problems again. You know I hate you Mew, I want to punch you right now right here but I can't... I promised him that I will never hurt or blame you." he said and looked at me.

"You know, when I saw you with Emily I asked him to run away but he chose to stay and give a chance again. But what did you do?? You took advantage of his goodness! Every people has their finish line, so does he.. He couldn't take the pain anymore Mew, that's why he chose to let you go. Let him also go Mew. Don't cage him!" He said.

I shook my head. "I can't..... I just can't... I can't let him go again... I love him and will always love him. He is the one who has caged me Jay. He has caged me in his heart long time ago." I cried.

He looked at me.. "Then why did you do that??? Remember this Mew, revenge is not always the solution! Here, this is Gulf's wishlist. You can use it when the time comes if he chooses to come back. Remember Mew, Gulf never dreamt for a secrete marriage." He said and walked away.

I went home. I stopped at the entrance. My memories of him ran in my mind. I slowly entered and went straight to my room.

I opened the notebook that Jay gave me.

And the first thing that welcomed me was a picture of Gulf.

I smiled bitterly and continued flipping the notebook. It was filled with his photographs which he took when he was in America. 

When I was at the last page I saw some writings named wishlist.

My Wishlist

1. I wish to have a handsome suitor.
2. I wish to have a wonderful relationship.
3. I wish to have a happy and complete family.

These wishes are the main ones for my future.

I also wish to have a wonderful wedding, but first, I wanna have a handsome and a loving groom that will wait for me at the altar.

I wish my wedding will be held at the beach with all my family members, especially my mom.

And lastly I want to have a happy and healthy married life. That's all I want and wish for.

I clutch the book and cried again. These were his exact wishes when we were young too, but I failed to fulfill those wishes to him.

I went to my closet and took the bag where I had stored our memories together. I took out the last USB and plugged it to my laptop and then connected it to the projector.

To be continued...

(1085 words)

Hii guys.. I'm really sorry dears for not updating.. Actually I lost my phone a few days back! Due to the shifting I was short of money to buy a new phone at that time, so for the past days I have been using my roommate's phone once in a while to check out my profile and to call home. So I have seen all your responses and here I'm with the update from my new phone.. Yahh, I bought a new phone!! (hope I don't loose this one, fingers crossed🤞)

I really miss my HOME!! Being in a new place alone with new group of people around, I'm a bit low.. But for you guys, I won't make you wait anymore..

Luv u
-Avi