25

Gulf's POV

I hope that I won't regret my decision. I keep saying to myself. I looked at our wedding picture and smiled. That day was the best day of my life and I will never forget it. I smiled and hugged it.

I was resting at the balcony when my phone buzzed. I looked at it hoping that it was Mew and I'm right, it's a message from him. I immediately opened it. But I was shocked because it was a picture of him and Emily, happy together.

I smiled sadly, I wish I was the one there.
Did Mew badly wanted me to see how happy he is while I'm slowly breaking into pieces.

My hands were shaking while typing. "How sweet, Mew.. I wish that your relationship will last." I typed and sent it as I closed my eyes. How long will I suffer here!? I wanted to end it but sad to say, even my heart doesn't let me. I was busy crying when my phone rang again.

My smile returned when I read who the caller is. "Hi baby how are you?" I asked and I heard little giggles.

"I'm fine Dad! How are you there??? When will you come back? I miss you so much!!" A little voice spoke from the other side.

"I'm fine baby.. I miss you too..." I said and I heard him laugh.

"Ayaan can you pass the phone to grandma?" I asked and he said yes.

"Hello grandson, how are you?? Do you really want to continue your studies there? Ayaan keeps asking when you will come back. I hope that your family treats you nicely over there. And if it's not, then I will get you back here and never let you step back to Thailand ever again." She said.

I just stayed silent and heard her. I miss them especially Ayaan.....
I wish that they didn't allow me to come here and had stopped me back at that time when my Dad decided to take me back here.

"Don't worry grandma, I'm doing good here. Dad and Mom are treating me nicely as they always do." I said and I heard her sighing.

"Okay is that so then I'm okay.. Now I don't need to worry about you. Just remember what I said before you went back there."

I froze at the moment. I couldn't tell grandma about it. It's not like I wanted to hide it from her, I'm worried about her condition. I want to tell her personally and not on the phone.

"Uhmm yeah" I whispered.
"Grandma I need to go I still have many activities to do. Can you please pass the phone to Ayaan again?" I said to change the topic.

I heard grandma calling Ayaan.
"Hello Papa"
"Ayaan.. be a good boy to grandma okay!? And don't be naughty...!" I said.

"Yes sir!!! I will" He answered. I laughed when I heard him say so.
"Okay! Okay! Papa needs to go... I love you baby and I miss you" I said

"I love you too Papa! Please come back soon!!" He said and I ended the conversation.

My heart felt slightly happy when I talked to my son.

Ayaan Kanawut is my adoptive son. My grandma said that she found him when he was still a new born baby and at that time I was just 15 years old. From that day onwards I felt a connection to him so I did everything to adopt him at the age of 15 also.
At first the court didn't allow because I'm still underaged and they took Ayaan. But then the court gave Ayaan back to me again but I don't know the reason. My grandma just talked to them and showed some paper to them. I didn't ask about the paper further. And then I became the father of Ayaan when I was turning to 16.

To be continued...

(650 words)

Hi guys it's a short update again this time.. Actually it super short updates I'm sorry naa.. 
Merry Christmas and Happy Reading! ❤️