Chapter-38

CELESTE
...
ɪ'ᴍ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ꜱᴜꜱᴘɪᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴇᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ʏᴏᴜ
...

I watched Chase as he was bench pressing with Pico beside me. He turned to look at us and maybe called us creeps but I was too busy to give attention to that comment.

My eyes were glued to the muscles that were straining under the pressure. He is ripped. Did I mention he's not wearing a shirt? It's on me, hehe.

How did I manage to pull this man? God knows, so thank you god, I guess.

Look away. My subconscious told me. I should, I did too. I moved my eyes to his hands. Is it wierd that I find them hot with gloves on? Goddamn. My neck is empty sir.

I didn't realise that he moved until Pico slapped me. He's being mean like his dad. "Why you slapping me bitch?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

He slapped me again, for calling him a bitch I guess? Good thing I cut his nails yesterday. He would've given me a natural blush on my face.

"You've got some drool there." Chase said, standing in front of me. I think maybe he's right. I wiped the corner of my mouth, there was nothing, let me make that clear. He shook his head before heading back to his room.

"Will you get ready?" I said loudly to Chase and Pico who were running around the room since last ten minutes. How has he not caught the little cat yet is beyond my imagination.

"He stole my shirt!" Chase said, running around in his pants. Not that I mind but we're getting late.

"Wear another one." I sighed. He has like hundreds of white shirts inside the closet.

"Good point." He said and stopped chasing Pico. Dork. "Don't ruin it." He narrowed his eyes at Pico and went back to the closet.

I turned to the little furball to see him yawning. He gets tired so easily. Everyday he struts around the house and we go on a morning walk, after eating he sleeps or sometimes tries to get Chase's attention by doing stupid things, like he stole his shirt today.

"Sleep." I tell him, kneeling down beside him. I pat his head as he keeps the shirt closer to him.

"Celeste." I heard Chase calling me.

"Yes?" I asked, entering the closet.

"This stupid thing is trying to mess with me." He groaned, tugging at the tie which was in a horrible knot. What was he trying to do with it?

"How many times have I taught you how to do it?" I asked, knowing the answer fully well.

"I almost tied it, it just got stuck." He said in his defence.

"Ofcourse." I opened it from its death knot and tied it like it deserved to be.

I was about to move away after tying his tie but he leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose.

"Hi." He said.

"Hello." I replied, amused with his actions.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?" He asked.

"Where are we going?" I asked.