8.

Atlanta, Georgia
888 - ᴀ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ғᴏʀ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ.
___________________________

"Aye Mai, I'm leavin'! Ima text you!" Meech called out to Mai as she was in the bathroom taking a shower the next morning.

It was Saturday and around ten in the morning. Meech didn't want to sit on his ass all day although, he knew he wouldn't mind because he would be with Mai.

"Okay, be safe!" He heard her yell back as he grabbed his gun and phone from her dresser. Making his way to the living room, he pulled out six-hundred dollars from his pocket and tucked it into her couch cushion before dipping out of the apartment.

Although she might not have needed the money, he remembered her saying she had siblings. With siblings, Thanksgiving was always expensive. He just wanted to make sure she was good. Ever since Meech was young, he always had the mindset that he needed to take care of people. He took care of his mother, his little sister, Deedra—he couldn't help but to think about taking care of Mai although she had an amazing career ahead of her.

Making his way out of the complex to his vehicle, Meech hopped in the driver's seat started driving to Deedra's house. He blasted Chastised by Lil Baby and sparked up a fat blunt. He knew Deedra was going have some shit to say about him ducking her calls. He didn't give a fuck about how she was going to feel but he wanted to be high while getting yelled at.

After about twenty-five minutes of driving, he was walking into the house after parking his ride, "Dee!" He called out as he closed and locked the door behind him. Turning around, he saw Deedra strutted down the stairs in nothing but a black bra and pantie lingerie set.

"Hey baby." She said seductively with a smile. Her hair was freshly finger-curled by Anasia and Deedra had beat her face. She loved nude beats.

"You missed me, Dee?" Meech smiled a little at the sight. Once she was down the steps, she wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on the tip of her toes.

"Of course, baby." She started kissing his neck leaving trails of Ruby Woo Mac lipstick all over. Deedra started to suck on his neck but he quickly snatched away causing her to react immediately, "What the fuck, Meech?!"

"You ain't ever suck on my neck. Why you doin' that shit now?" Meech mugged her a little, wiping his neck a bit.

"Fuck you got another bitch? You don't want her to see a few hickies?" She snatched his arms from around him, folding them over her chest.

"I ain't got shit." He lied as he moved around her, looking around the place. Meech didn't want Mai to see hickies on his neck. He didn't even like hickies.

"Then where were you that you couldn't answer my calls?" Her voice was laced with anger, "What if somethin' was fuckin' happening?"

"Yo' ass would've texted and said that. You ain't." Meech scratched the back of his head, "I ain't got time for arguin', I'm finna go to my crib."

"You ain't going nowhere till you give me some fucking explanations!" She made her way towards him and pushed her finger into his chest, "You always treating me like I'm some fucking side bitch! Your mama don't even like me and I don't know why! I bet she like any other bitch you bring up in there!" She was now hitting all over Meech's chest as tears slid down her cheeks ruining her makeup beat for him.