I got SHOT! DON'T TOUCH IT!

I can't believe I got shot!

I GOT FREAKING SHOT BECAUSE OF ERASERHEAD?!

How in the world is that even possible?

Like I get it if I was fighting this dude but I wasn't!

I was literally on my way back home!

How?!

This is some kind of sick joke god pulled on me for sure!

There is no way a bullet hit me while I just jumped from one building to another...

No way.

And how did it even hit my hip?

I mean yeah sure I was doing some tricks cause I feel energetic.... still HOW?!

And I am even stuck and can't shift back!

Not that I minded in the first place anyways....

At first, I was running away at full speed since he tried to follow me but it hurt like a bitch and I was starting to hiss with every step I did. In the end, I ended up limping back in a very slow matter. That was what I wanted to do but I really needed to get passed the LOV to get to my place and they needed to be outside...

Kurogiri: Feral?

Shiagraki: HAH! Look who got shot!

Me: HISSSS!

Kurogiri: Not the time to piss him even more off.

Shigaraki: We told him to be careful.

Me: GRRRRR!

Kurogiri: Come inside.

I walked passed them ignoring the warp portal that opened the door for me or Shigaraki who was laughing at the sight of a hurt cheetah.

Ahh flip this!

You are lucky that I just sprinted and don't want to feel the pain again!

I swear otherwise I would have attacked you by now.

Kurogiri: And where do you think you are going?

The warp gate on two legs teleported in front of me and didn't let me ghost past him at all cost!

Me: MEW!

Kurogiri: Could it be that you got some of the drug on you?

I nodded and before I could do anything he teleported me to a room that looked like a lab.

Oh hell no!

Medical equipment was everywhere and I could smell a lot of blood and something else which I didn't know what it was and certainly didn't feel like finding out.

Shigaraki: Stay still or this will hurt even more.

Kurogiri: I'll just get the bullet out so you can at least heal properly on your own.

Me: MEW!

Shigaraki: Strap him if he doesn't want to stay still!

Of course I didn't wanted to stay still and so I did my best to escape but in the end they managed to strap me down for Kurogiri to get the bullet out and I was hissing and growling the whole time. Only after the bullet was out they let me go and Kurogiri teleported Shigaraki and himself to a safe distance because I immediately tried to scratch and bite them.

Shigaraki: Was it that bad?

Me: MREW!

You were not shot!

Don't look at me as if this was nothing!

IT HURTS!

And the freaking alcohol you poured on the wound doesn't make it any better!

You just got lucky that I am tired and out of energy!

Kurogiri: It had to be done. There was no way around this and you know it.

Me: mew...

I know...

Still doesn't change the fact that it hurt like a bitch!

Shigaraki: I am really curious. What happened?

Me: Hmpf!

As if you don't know!

Besides you guys were already waiting outside for me!

I bet AfO told you what happened!

It's not as if you could get these straps just like that or that they were laying around!

They are not even necessary if you want to strap a human down!

Those are just for animals!

And even if I told you, you wouldn't be able to understand me.

Kurogiri: Look at the bright side. You got the drug ring out of business.

Shigaraki: Which was a huge favor you did to us. Now how about we get you healed?

He had a syringe in his hand and the moment I saw them was the moment I was up and bolted passed him with the speed of a cheetah plus some enhancements I had. I really hated syringes especially ever after the mental hospital. They used to test a couple of things out on me. Needless to say that they never worked but hurt as and left me burning sick in my cell to die but that was not the problem. The problem was that they were all beta medicines that they used on us and I was sure whatever Shigaraki had in his hands was nothing you could get on the market.

Oh hell nah!

I am not your test subject!

Go and get yourself another lab bunny!

I am not doing this!

Thanks for getting the bullet out but that is enough!

Now I should get back and get some sleep.

This was just too much for me!

Like really...

A drug deal... Got thrown into boxes.... get a shining light post into my face.... and get shot.....

Not the best day but also not the worst since I am still alive!

Once I was out of the base, I put a reminder in my head never to go to their basement and went to my own base where all the papers were still all over the place and laid right on top of them. Now was the time to rest since I wouldn't be able to shift back or use my speed to catch anyone.

Which meant boring days to come!