Chapter Twenty-One:Spending Time With Nightmare.

(Tell me in the comments on who do you want me to make you guys spend time with in the next chapter, there is
-Scoundrel
-Cross
-Solar
-Bill
-Horror
-Dust
-Killer
-Error
-Error404
-Blackberry
-CrossFell
-Shooter
-Insanity
-SixBones
-Fell and MafiaFell up for grab but anyways enjoy the chapter).

Narrators POV.

It's been a few days since (Y/N) had came back to the villians squad and she's starting to get better. Her wings are growing feathers back but the process is going slow.

"Well better the slow process than nothing".

(Y/N) mumbled, she is sitting on the couch with Solar and CrossFell as Solar is staring in a book but usually glances at (Y/N) every now and then. While CrossFell just stares at her wings and wanted to touch her wings if it wasnt for Solar glaring at him to not do it. Solar wanted to try and help (Y/N) grow her feathers back a little faster since he's experienced losing feathers a few times. (Y/N) insisted that he didn't have to help her, Solar didn't really listen and ended up trying to help her.

"You know darling, it's unhealthy to not have much feathers on you".

"I know Solar, but the process takes time to grow back".

(Y/N) said, but in reality she doesn't know if her feathers will grow back the way she wanted it to be. The outlines on her wings are still golden so she hopes that her feathers will grow back. CrossFell glared at Solar for giving her a nickname, which isn't unlike of Solar giving people nicknames.

"That sounds like a boring process to me angel feathers".

CrossFell said, which surprised (Y/N) but made Solars glares intense. Solar already isn't use to CrossFell being nice to (Y/N) in his own way and he isn't use to CrossFell giving (Y/N) a nickname.

"This isn't like you at all edgy Crossy".

Solar blurted out which made CrossFell glare darkly at Solars nickname for him. (Y/N) simply sighed but got off the couch.

"Alright guys I'll be back, please don't get in a fight when I'm gone".

(Y/N) said as she walked off to the dining hall to get something to eat while the two glared at eachother behind her back. Solar and CrossFell are at one word of putting one of their weapons to eachothers necks.

(Y/N)s POV.

I made it to the dining hall and walked straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Hello there (Y/N)".

I jumped, turned around and see Nightmare sitting on the counter next to the fridge with a book in hand, I waved and smiled sheepishly.

"Oh hello Nightmare, you scared me for a moment".

I said as I walked straight towards the fridge and opened it to see not much food in the fridge.

"Mhm, sorry but anyways what are you doing?".

"Hm?, oh I was just grabbing something to eat since I have a sort of desire to eat something satisfying".

I explained as Nightmare nodded.

"Nice to know, while your grabbing something to eat, wanna come with me to the library?".

Nightmare asked as I became surprised of his offer.

"Hmm, sure, it's not like I have anything to do other than go back to Solar and CrossFell or find the others in the castle".

I said as I closed the fridge and ended up grabbing a apple out of the basket.

"Shall we go my lady?".

Nightmare asked as he held out a hand for me, I nodded and took his hand. He kissed my knuckles and walked with me in hand, making me blush heavily of his tactics.

Me and Nightmare made it to the library and it never ceases to amaze me and the library being massive. Nightmare still held my hand as he never let go of it and ended up walking us to a love seat sofa.

"Uhm N-Nightmare, you can let go of me n-now".

Once I said that shyly, he chuckled.

"Nah, your hand is really soft for me to hold. I don't feel like letting go yet".

Nightmare said, which surprised me and made me blush even more heavily. One of his tendrils had pulled out two random books and I already love one of them.

"(F/B)?!, you've got them?!".

I said as I chirped excitedly, Nightmare chuckled at my voice.

"Yeah actually, they are one of my favourites, probably above the book you like is Beauty And The Beast".

Nightmare said as I smiled excitedly.

"No way, that's probably one of the best ones I like but not quite my favourite".

I chirped excitedly as he simply laughed.

Nightmares POV.

I laughed at (Y/N)s excitement, she is quite special in her own way that not many would pick out. Once she was done being excited, she started to read her (F/B) as I read my book. I always glance at her every now and then to see her eyes look at the words very quickly on a page and muttering it quietly. I couldn't help it and went for kissing her on the temple, which made her stop and look at me with those adorable eyes.

"N-Nightmare d-did you just kissed me on m-my t-temple?".

The more she stuttered, the more she has become even more cuter, I nodded as I saw her adorable blush explode all over her face. Making me laugh and her cover her face in embarrassment.

"N-Nightmare, w-why did y-you do t-that?".

She asked shyly as I simply said.

"Because you look cute".

Once I said that, her face had erupted into more blush, I think it reached up to her halo and I swear I saw steam coming out of her head. Her wings puffed out and covered her body in embarrassment as I noticed more steam coming off her head.

"Awe hey it's okay (Y/N), no need to be embarrassed".

I cooed as suddenly the door was kicked down to reveal CrossFell, Solar, Bill, Cross, Dust, Killer, Horror and Scoundrel. I scoffed as they had ruined the moment with me and my new found queen being alone for a few minutes.