Step brother aka my teacher 2

Jungkook pov :

Love and Relationships , these two things were never for me untill I met him .
On my second week of the school , It was Thursday as much as I remember . I was hurriedly going to my first period when I bumped into a student .
The boy was really light ,even he fell down on his butts in that simple hit . Before I could crouch down to help him , his face displayed in front of me , he was angry , he has a pout , he was cute and also beautiful .
He didn't even realise and he said
"Mister , don't you have eyes . Aish ,it is ok . Now help me , I don't want to be late for my class "
I was not saying anything .
I was just confused ,may be because I was falsely accused when he was the one who bumped on me and he was taking me as a normal person when I am his teacher or may be he was just so much beautiful , that I couldn't even utter a word .
I helped him that day , he ran away again with his pouts . For the next four periods that boy never left my mind and finally after the lunch , I met him , in the class .
God still I remember , his red embarrassing face . After that even he said sorry to me . His face was red , he was bowing down in front of me while apologising .
I researched about him after class and his name was "Kim Taehyung" .
And that day I realised , that boy is something special to me .

Soon I realised my feelings for him . Everything was really complecated for me . I had to control my feelings for him .
Especially when he was looking all sexy , acting cute . Even his cute expressions were so much erotic to me .
He was bold with his friends but still everytime he blushed in front of me .
It was not so difficult for me to say him about my feelings but he was a student and I needed to find another way .
So I talked about my feelings with my father . Doesn't know how but he agreed with me and told me that he will talk with Taehyung's parents .
After few days or one month , I found the most tragic thing of my life that
"My father was dating a women and that women was no one other , Taehyung's mother . Good "
Like really , In this whole universe he found his love in my love's mother .
Now they both are married , I was afraid at first but she also agreed with my love for Taehyung .
How crazy .
She never stops me from loving Taehyung .
Now both of our family are living together . I am really happy .
I can take care of my baby tho .

I was in the middle of the teachers' meeting when she texted me
"Me and your father are going out and will come tomorrow or may be day after tomorrow . Kook please Take care of my baby . And also use protection "
I almost yelped on the last sentence .
She is just an awesome lady .
I didn't want to continue the meeting anymore but I had to so I replied
"I will be late today mom . But don't worry I will go back home once I will finish my paper works . Take care of yourself "

As I was waiting for the meeting to end around the school time then I went to check the exam papers which submission due was near .
But my mind was not on those papers and works ,I wanted to go back . Yeah obviously to spend sometime with my baby .
So I hurriedly completed everything ,and I went back to home around six .
As I reached at home , I opened the door with the key I had then when I entered I noticed the house was silent .
The only thing I could imagine that Taehyung was sleeping in his room .
So I skipped towards his room to check him and fortunately the room door was opened and I could here his high pitched groans and moans .
??
I was confused ,
But I never expected to see the best view of my entire life . He was masturbating while moaning loudly .
God , I felt my member hardened inside my pant .
In front of my eyes ,I was seeing his perfect naked pale soft skin .
Legs were slim and waist was perfect . His not so flat belly with his going up and down chest .
His eyes were closed , lips were opened ,moans were escaping from his mouth like a tune .
Those long beautiful fingers of his left hand were wrapped around his all red hard member while other hand was playing with the nipples .
And I almost left a groan when white liquid was released on his hand and lips let word slow groaned voice .
"Arhh ~ Daddy fvck"