57

Stefani's POV

I've been impatiently waiting for the past three days for my car- don't get me wrong these are good people but seriously? I am running behind my preparations in New York because I was told 'just give me until tomorrow' and here we are three days later.

I was fine with the current specifica-

Holy shit.

"May I introduce to you, your new ride!" Olly calls out from the driver window and she pulls up in my car..

"Oh she so pimped out your ride," Rachel smirked in satisfaction with the detailed work.

"Why do I like this more than the other car?" Veronica noted.

I liked the car because it was black but this- this is just my suit. I love deep dark green, that's my favorite color. The fact I was feeling generous and paid a little over 37k when the initial price was 27k... just damn.

The camaro was a deep dark forest green that was freshly buffered and waxed. Two white racing stripes from the hood to the tail end brought out the green and Jesus-

"She put gold rims!" Rachel squealed at the sight of the tires. Even I know those are new tires, what the hell?

The decal sticker on the top windshield of the car had 'camaro' in white cursive and it's hard to deny that this is now a luxury car for me.

Olly revved the engine and my god that growl..

"That purr baby girl listen to that purr!" Veronica couldn't help herself.

"The pussy wagon mobile has arrived!" Olly yelled pridefully but it was short lived as Nicole lunged a roll of newspaper straight through the rolled down windows and it hit Olly upside the head.

Fucking Idiot.

I shook my head with a satisfied smiled. Consider me speechless. This was an extremely perfect job done on the car.

"You should check out the interiors," olly softly chuckled as she tosses me the keys and I became in awe at the creme ivory white dashboard and fabrics. The leather seats were a coffee tan brown that accented the green and the ivory.

"You outdid yourself," I complimented her and she scratches the back of her head chuckling.

"Hey yourself with the check, I couldn't ignore that," olly reached out and I shook her hand firmly letting her know I really appreciate the work.

"Do you do this with all the cars?" I questioned her and she immediately rushed over to open a garage door that had a Dodge Charger customized in black and grey army print with white rims.

I quickly snapped a photo and placed her contact info along with her auto shop's web link in my Twitter post. It's the fucking least that I can do other than give her more money. I was ready to sulk in a pitch black camaro for the next few months but clearly I can scratch that thought out my head.

"Sorry it took so long, there was a mishap with the mufflers and exhaust," Nicole greeted all of us.

"I don't know what either of those are, but no worries," Veronica was all giddy about the car.

"Mind showing me?" I looked at Olly and she nodded leading the way.

"I went with a half removal on the mufflers and I have a run down corvette that I traded with another lot for parts. Funny enough, they didn't want the exhaust so I replaced the original ones on here and did a paint job with- these bad boys," she pointed at the lower back of the car and two gold pipes that had a blue and purple ombré finish at the end.

"You really didn't have to do this, even I know the work you've is beyond worth extra thousand I paid you. Thank you- really," I got down to take a closer look and just getting closer to the car growling made my temples jump.

My dad may have warned me about my shopping ambitions, but that won't be the issue for this thanksgiving.

I stood back up to the sound of phone lines from the front desk ringing away and Nicole's phone going off with multiple notifications.

"We're not even open.. sorry, but it's lovely meeting you three!" Nicole waved off to go back inside.

We all waved at her and Olly wanted to show me one last thing.

"If anyone asks, you didn't pay for it and you didn't get charged for it. I did some body work with the engine I found in a a trashed police car in a junkyard. It honestly goes great with the camaro and I did some tuning to it so I doesn't sound like a regular V8," she put the keys in the ignition and revved the engine.

"Holy shit it shoots fire!" Rachel started freaking out and I rushed to the back to take a look for myself. Every time the engine revved, a medium blast of flames would burst for a few seconds.

"If we don't go to jail on the way to the airport, we're going to jail in New York," I smirked in satisfaction. No luxury car could satisfy my ego the way this car has. This didn't even scuff my back account. I'm keeping this one.

"Engine bay is also polished. I was hesitant about side skirts but it looks really good the way it is. Good luck and have a safe travel back home!" Olly waved at us and headed back into her department to check on Nicole.

"Both of you back seat," I snapped my fingers and I got adjusted in the drivers seat.

I firmly gripped the wheel as let my foot slowly revved the engine. Fuck exotic sports cars, is all I can think. I can wreck it and pay another couple thousand for it to be repaired- hell, I can wreck this son of a bitch and buy another to have it customized just like this one for a couple more thousand.

I can feel the growls in the palms of my hands and I couldn't help but smirk with an evil thought..

I've caused enough trouble the other day with my side commentary on the phone with Lillian. I know I got under her skin, but I just can't help but think to make my return in a vehicle like this.

A/N: I really hoped you guys liked my brief crossover! Idk if other authors do this but I think I wanna work on this. I just think it makes the stories feel more real and you guy's reactions were absolutely adorable!!🥺❤️

Happy thanksgiving for those who celebrate!