Chapter 32

Aaron--

She still didn't come back. Man what she feared of, that I cannot let her meet with our kids, that I hate her, that I leave her, or she thinks that I fucking file the DIVORCE???

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Aaron Gray, you wiped a big topic called divorce. Sure she thinks that you give her divorce and there is no use of her to come back." I cursed myself as the reality hits me.

I called my PI...

"Any news about her?" I asked.

"No Mr. Gray, it's like she didn't exist in the world, we searched the whole two countries just for finding her, but nothing got." He said, and I sigh.

"Are you sure she's not in Paris or New York?" I asked.

"No sir, she not there. But you have any hint where she go except these two countries?" He asked in hope.

"No that's the problem because she's with that Chris Brown's, and I don't know where he take her. Just continue with this search find everywhere, go to that Brown's Tower and ask his employees about it, do everything that needs just find her." I said calmly. But inside me there is a tornado going on.

What if that Chris Brown's not the same Christian but the one who wants to hurt Allena then?

This only thought make me shiver. I fell in love with her while hating her, and now I can't live without her. I can't.

I was wondering when my PA enter inside the cabin holding an invitation card In hand.

"Sir this invitation comes for you." He said hand over me the card, then moved out.

'Masquerade ball function' was written on it.

I open it just to saw a note on which a massage written with pen.

'Come to this Ball, you find something.'

I check the invitation for further information.

The ball function is held on day after tomorrow which is mine and Allena's first wedding Anniversary.

"I know it's you Alle, I'm coming. I'm coming for you, for us." I said staring her picture in front of me.

The day of ball function....

After completing my work I get ready in my black tuxedo and matching mask. Then headed towards the venue where this Ball function is held on. Just in hope to meet Allena, their.

As I reached, one man come and scout me to the hall.

'How the hell he knows it's me, in this mask also?' was the only question in my mind. But didn't asked him about it.

Soon the ball function start, I was sitting in the corner table and watching every women in hope to see my alle, when one woman come and ask me to dance.

"May I have this dance with you?" She questioned, forwarding her hand.

"No!" The only word I said, without looking her.

"Oh come on, party is still on come just one dance would not harm you, but maybe give you what you're finding." She said the last words in mere whispered in my right ear, leaving her hot breath there.

I accept the dance with her and soon we both start dancing into each others arms, just then the song change so partners also.

The previous one gone and start dancing with some other man and another woman start dancing with me. But when I touch her, it feels familiar. I saw her eyes and they are same, same as my alle same hazel colored orbs. Is she... Is she her??