EPILOGUE

"Don't worry, Y/n-chan! I'll never leave you alone because we're bestfriends, right?"

Bestfriends? Do I have a bestfriends? She's always in my dream.. I hope she's in real life. I couldn't remember her name but I remember her nickname.. Taka-chan?

After a month of being in a coma, you promised Megumi that you two would start dating for the first time. Right now you are in your room, waiting for Nobara to choose the right clothes for you. She doesn't let you choose for yourself because you don't know how to choose. It lasts for hours and makes you yawn a few times. They are just two yukata of different colors. (Sometimes I confuse with Yukata and Kimono)

"Nobara-san, how about-" suddenly she put her index finger on your lip.

"No"

"You took hours and the day was already dusk" The situation was so quiet that Nobara said. "I think I just take some long time just for these two yukata" she brought up her hand to her forehead. "My favorite color is f/c. So I will choose that f/c yukata"

"You should tell me your favorite color!"

"I'm sorry, Nobara-san!"

You look in the mirror as your eyes shine with a beautiful f/c colored yukata dress. You ignored Nobara who was taking pictures of you several times. Suddenly her hand are around your shoulders.

"Fushiguro will cry in your beauty!" She said as she give you a thumb up. You tilt your head confuse.

And there's someone knocked your door. Nobara opened it and revealed Megumi and Yuuji in yukata. You saw that Megumi's face began red as he's blushing when he saw you. He tried to hide it but everyone already saw it.

"Look who is blushing!?" The duo start teasing him making you laugh. You could tell that he getting more take care of you and make you happy.

Flashback

You immediately open your eyes as you tears fall from your eyes. You realized that you're in a room. You sat up from the bed and you felt a sharp pain through your chest. You can feel bandages around your chest. You don't remember what happened to you and why your chest was bandaged? The tears still falling to your cheeks. You didn't know why.

"Who is that black haired and golden eyes girl?" you said almost in whisper.

Suddenly the door was open by Megumi and his eyes widen as he saw you're already wake up. He rans toward you and hugs you tightly. You have no idea but you really want someone to hugs you.

"I thought you're death.." his voice almost crack. You just silent as your tears still falling. Actually you don't recognize his voice. You hear her voice, making you wrapped your arms around him. Your face is on his shoulder, crying. Her voice is familiar to you but you think there's not in your memory. She kept calling you 'Y/n-chan' while you were in a coma. You remember before you wake up from coma. She said

"Till we meet again, Y/n-chan"

"Are you remember me, Y/n?" Finally you recognize his voice and you two broke the hug. You looked at his face as he wiped away your tears with his thumbs. "Megumi-kun.." you said.

He smile as he leaned in and pressed his lip on yours. Until he broke the kiss and touch his forehead on yours.

"I really miss you and your voice" he said as he kiss you again.

You remember everyone except her.

End flashback

"There's so much food!" Yuuji said in loud voice as his eyes were sparkle. The fastival is full of foods, games and the others. This is your second being there and now you're with him. The duo let you two alone in the festival as they didn't want to bother your first date.

"Megumi-kun, look" he looked at the direction you point, there's gun-shooting game. You two go over there and you saw a cute doll and you want it.

"Come in! You just need to shoot the doll your girlfriend want!" The shopkeeper said loudly as you two were blushing. Megumi payed to him as he grab the gun but the doll you want is small and it's hard to him.

So many times he missed the doll and he still won't give up. "Megumi-kun, it's okay. Let's just go to-"

"I must get it for you" he cuts you off. Why'd he became too serious? He pay to him again and he aimed at the doll. He shoot it and a bullet (fake bullet) hits the doll. You eyes widen same as you mouth but you cover it with you hands.

"You did it!" You said as you hug him.

"Congratulations! You've got the doll that many people want in 19th tries!" You froze. 19th t-t-trie-tries!? You thought. The shopkeeper took the doll that fall from get shoot and gave it to you. It's so cute! Your eyes were sparkling and Megumi smile when he saw you were happy.

Suddenly he grabbed you hand. "Let's go to another one" he said as you nod. You two were having fun and the fireworks time is near. You two found a good spot to watch the fireworks. Still had no idea where's the duo. Well you will just ignored them and have your fun on your date.

The fireworks has shown and the sky were full of light of fireworks. Your eyes shine as you enjoyed it. You didn't notice that Megumi just stare at you with a smile. He had already promised her that he would watch the fireworks with you for her.

"Y/n" he called you name and you looked him. "Close your eyes" you didn't say anything but do what he say. He took something out of his pocket and went behind you. You felt something was on your neck until he spoke. "Open your eyes" you open your eyes and you saw a pretty necklace. He took your hand.

"It's for you, my beloved" he say as he kissed you hand. Tears pooled your eyes as you hug him tightly. "Thank you, Megumi-kun!" He hugged you back and you two were kiss until you two broke it.

"I love you, Megumi-kun"

"I love you too, Y/n"

"You take her first from me, huh? Fushiguro Megumi.. You win" said..

Sukuna

✧THE END✧

Author: Thank you so much for supporting my book. This is the end and I saw many mistake so I need to rewrite it. And about Takara's parents, I deleted it. If anything to ask, just ask me. i always here and one more thing. New book is coming and it's Gojoxreader so yea. The title is 'Reunited'

I think I'll do a oneshot story and it's Genshin (If you don't know it's okay)

And I want to say thank you again!! Love you guys