12. Helping Hand

When Gulf broke the kiss Mew asked why did you do that hubby...

Gulf: I am assuring you that I won't let anyone take you ...I promise Mew I won't give you to any chimpanzee...now can you please stop crying...

Mew: closed his eyes and said hmm...

Gulf looked outside it started raining heavily....he is afraid that Ana and Ayaan will be stuck in rain for long..he look at Mew who looks pale coz of increasing fever ...Gulf tried to make Mew warm by putting on more blankets but Mew gets irritated coz of too many blankets...he said he is feeling suffocated due to so many blankets...he is not able to breathe properly...

Gulf: Sent message to Ana about Mew's condition and how Mew is not letting him cover him ...Gulf is waiting for her reply patiently as he knew they will be in a remote area and in this weather they are hardly getting any network.....after 15 minute Gulf received a text from Ana to make Mew take bath in cold water and put him under the blanket to get warm the fever will get down...

What Ana asked Gulf to do is also a big task for Gulf...he somehow took Mew to the washroom and put him underwater.....Mew shouted the moment cold water touched his body...he started hitting gulf to let him go... to make Mew stand underwater Gulf has to hold him till he is completely wet but due to Mew, Gulf is also fully wet...

Mew cried like hell and hit Gulf for making him wet when he is already feeling cold...

Both of them change their clothes one by one and wear fresh clothes...Mew get under the blanket but he started shivering ...

Mew: Why did you do that I won't talk to you...you broke the promise..you said you will protect me but you did this to me ...you tricked me I hate you ..you are a chimpanzee ...you are bad ..momma 😭😭😭😭...I want momma...

Gulf: tried to make him understand that what he did just to make his fever down but Mew is not ready to understand and started crying...Mommaaa...I am cold...

Gulf saw Mew is shivering and crying he don't know what to do....he didn't think twice and immediately removes his shirt and throw it somewhere on the floor and gets under the blanket to hold Mew's hand tightly..

Mew: leavveee me...Mew is not able to talk coz of the cold..he is still shivering....

Gulf: Stop it Mew...he get on top of Mew and started opening his Shirt's button...

Mew: No I am cold....No chimpanzee leave me...momma...helppppp.....🥺🥺

Gulf: Shhh...I promise I am not doing anything to you Mew, I am just helping you...please let me help you......I will just make you warm I promise you will feel better...

Mew: Hubby noo... don't remove my shirt pleasee...Hubby noooooo....I am feeling cold nooo hubby ....Mew started struggling to stop Gulf from opening his shirt...

Gulf: Grab Mew's hands and put them above his head and from the other hand he started unbuttoning his shirt...Gulf look at the bare chest of Mew and touched his bare body to Mew's chest....

Mew started defending as Gulf's body is cold he tried to move but Gulf immediately get closer to him and started kissing him...

Mew gets shy Hubbyyyy....but Gulf ignored every plea of this boy...

Gulf kissing mew and when he find Mew stop struggling he moves his hands to his pant and started opening them...while kissing Gulf managed to open his own trouser and Mew's remaining clothes...Mew is so shy to speak anything...