School... Fuckin' School | 82

March 9th

Today is a very sad day, why? You ask, well because it's Monday which sadly means I have to go to, *gags*, school. I know, I know, it's horrible, I can hardly believe it myself.

Oh and you're probably like 'why don't you just say you're going to school but just don't?' Well to answer that question, I can't.

Charlie is apparently going to drive me to school AND pick me up. Every. Fucking. Day.

Like what the fuck? I'm trapped guys, school is basically a prison and I'm gonna be locked in it.

So I've decided that I'm gonna do a bunch of shit that will HAVE to get me expelled or some shit because I cannot have this. Well maybe not expelled because I don't wanna go to one of them behavioural schools.

"Hey Pete, you excited for your fist day of school?" Charlie asks with a smirk, that bastard.

We're currently sitting in the kitchen, the dude packed me lunch it was weird but like hey free food to throw at people!

"I'd rather kill myself than endure that torture" I say with a glare.

"Ya know that's a bit extreme, you might wanna talk to that therapist you've been avoiding" he says, oh come on, they told him about that too?!

"Don't tell me you're making me go to therapy as well, listen my mental health is fine, I'm not in any need of therapy" I say with a groan and he laughs.

"Don't worry, I'm not making you go to those, though I will try to encourage you to" he says and I roll my eyes, yeah thats never happening.

"Well come on kid! Time for school!" He says, oh my god please kill me guys. Ya know at least I won't be the only one suffering, Harley called me like last week saying that Tony's making him go to school as well.

I laughed so hard, then he reminded me that I'm in the same situation.

***

We pull up to the school and I glare at the building with as much hatred as I can muster, which is a lot by the way.

"Come on kid, this is your stop, I'd walk ya in but I doubt you'd want that" Charlie says.

"Yeah, don't walk me in" I say with a sigh.

"Ya know, maybe school won't be so bad" he says and I glare at him.

"Okay okay, I'm just sayin' maybe you'll like it" he says holding his hand up in defence.

"I'll hate it, it's a literal prison, I'd rather get hit by a bus" I grunt.

"What's with the theatrics? You'll be fine! Plus you don't have to stay for a full day remember?" He says.

"You'll be fine? Really? Anyone in the history of movies who heard that line was NOT fine" I say with a glare.

"Well good thing this isn't a movie, now stop stalling and get into that building, you're gonna be late and I'm kinda holding up a line" he says, I just give a groan and jump out the car.

I hold my middle finger up at him then walk into the school.

I don't turn around but I assume he drives away, he probably rolled his eyes too, what is with people rolling their eyes in this fic? Like why author?

Anygays I go to the front reception, tell the lady at the desk that I just transferred blah blah blah, she gives me my schedule n shit, as well as a shitty pamphlet about the school and we say our goodbyes. I don't think she liked me very much to be honest.