~2~ you have a sister?

I fold my laundry on my bed. Florida stays pretty warm for most of the year, but I've had to break out a couple light jackets and sweaters lately. Just more laundry to do, I guess.

My phone rings on my side table, and I reach over to grab it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Taegan?" Karl says in a very serious face, "Nobody believes that you exist. Can you please tell my stream that you are my sister?"

I laugh a little bit. "No, absolutely not. Don't believe a word out of this guys mouth, chat. He's only filling you with lies. He's an only child."

"Seriously?" Karl giggles, a laugh that has always been strangely similar to mine.

"I'm just kidding guys," I tell whoever is listening. I decide to pull up Karl's stream to see what was going on. "Yes, I am his sister."

"Wow, you don't need to sound so sad about it," Karl laughs. "What? Shut up, Sapnap. I am a good brother. Tell them I'm a good brother."

"No comment," was all I said.

"What?" Karl laughs some more. "Seriously?"

"I cannot tell a lie,"

Karl just scoffs a bit and mumbles something. He stops for a second to listen. I can't hear any of the people on his stream since he called me on his phone.

"Quackity says hi and that he misses you," Karl tells me.

"I miss you too, Quackity." I say with a smile. "Just tell me when you're in Florida, and I'll drive to you."

"Woah, woah, woah guys," Karl says after listening to the people. "Tae, why don't you just join the stream?"

I shrug. I have nothing better to do. "Sure,"

I hope onto discord real fast and join the call.

"Hello?" I say softly, which is met with multiple people talking.

"First, I didn't know Karl had a sister, and now I'm just finding out we're in the same state? That's ridiculous." Sapnap scoffs.

"Taegan! I missed you! Hi," Quackity says.

"How come everyone lives in Florida? What about me?" a voice with an accent says.

I try to take in everything that's happening at once. I decide to take it one at a time.

"Um, yes I live in Florida," I laugh. "Hi Quackity! Seriously, we should meet up."

"Definitely," he says, "and leave Karl out of it."

"What?" Karl says, "No way am I being left out. That's my sister."

"It doesn't matter," the accent says again, "she's cooler than you."

"First of all, very true," I start, "Second of all, are you British?"

The guy laughs. "Yes, why is that such a big deal?"

"It's just fascinating," I reposition my legs to be criss-crossed, "do you call fries like chips or whatever?"

"That's what they're called," he says, "so yes."

"That is not what they're called," Sapnap argues, "You are in a call of Americans. You must abide by our rules and culture."

"That's stupid," the guy, who I think is George, replies, "I'm sitting in London."

"And?" Karl laughs.

"Oh gosh, what did I start?" I laugh a little bit.

"You just broke a friendship," Karl says, obviously joking, "How do you feel about that?"