chapter twenty seven | grayson

A year later.

"Hurry we're going to be late!" I yell at Everest as she is still in her bathroom.

"Okkk I'm going!" She yells back.

I let out a sigh and sit down on the couch.

Well Everest and me have been dating for a year now and we are also in our first year of college.

Without even knowing we had both gotten in the same university! Another best decision in my life.

Some things have happened in our life; Everest stopped skating since she wanted to pursue her interest somewhere else. I still play hockey but not as much because becoming a lawyer Is already stressful enough. She shares a dorm with Diana and I have an apartment with Chris and Marcus.
While Carter and Makensie have their own apartment.

Ria was very sad knowing I was going to university, but we talked to our parents and how they were neglecting their own children and they didn't listen until Ria got in an accident some months ago thanks to my stupid parents. That's when they realized how bad they were at being parents.

I'm still very protective of her and I call her everyday. I still have that promise with her that when I have my own house if she wants she can move in with me.

as of right now we are going to Carter's and Makensie's engagement dinner. But like always Everest and I are going to be late.

Or how she likes to call it;

Fashionably late.

"Ok I'm ready" she says coming out of the bathroom "how do I look?" She asks me, giving me a spin.

I stand up and peck her lips "You look beautiful like always."

I mean it is true. The best thing I like about her outfit is she is wearing the golden necklace I gave her.

 The best thing I like about her outfit is she is wearing the golden necklace I gave her

"Well let's get going or we're gonna be late." she says grabbing my hand.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Thank you all for coming, I'm glad you could all make it!" Makensie squealed in excitement making us laugh.

"But tonight is a very special day because we are finally getting married and I couldn't be happier." Carter says kissing Makensie.

"So let's enjoy the dinner and thank god the foods ready." Carter also says getting ready to eat.

Chris lets out a fake cry "oh my child is all grown up." Once he says that marcus butts in "actually he's my child!"

"Oh god the girls are fighting again." Diana says playfully rolling her eyes.

"Actually when are they not fighting?" Everest asks "hmm very true" Carter says pointing at everyone with his fork.

For the rest of the night we all talk about future plans in our life and how excited we are to continue this journey all being friends.

"Look at all the stars." Everest whispers  to me looking up at the night sky.

I look up and the sky will always be as magnificent as it is.

I look at Everest "you know what?" "Hmm?" She says looking at me.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

—————————————————————————-
DRUM ROLL PLEASEE......

This book has sadly come to an end, and I couldn't be any more sad and happier at the same time!!

When I started writing this I would have never thought I would get this many reads<3 you all mean so much to me and I thank you everyday for reading this book! But do not worry!! Even though the book has finished I will still be posting the epilogue and bonus chapters as well as what my characters would be up to. I already have everything ready it's just I don't know when I should post it.

Once again I thank you very much for reading this book and maybe you could possibly check out "bonded by the moon" while I get the next book ready for this series ❤️

Lastly see ya at the end of the epilogue byee <3❤️

,