26

It's time for dinner. Which means it's time to face everyone. They'll all know now, that we've completed the mating process. I'm not sure why I'm so nervous, but I am.

Well, here goes nothing...

We walk into the large dining room together and the whole pack is waiting. Looking up at us the second we walk in. Most have knowing smiles on their faces, I'm sure they can smell we've mated.

Not to mention completed the bond, now that I've marked him too. We can still mark each other in wolf form, it would deepen our bond. Everyone is just smiling at us though.

Awkward..

I'm pulled into an embrace by an unknown source. I stiffen at first, unsure of who the hell is hugging me.

"Hi! I'm Zara, Zanes younger sister! It's so great to meet you!"

Well she sure is a chipper thing isn't she.

"Easy Zara." Zane saves me from the embrace.

Zara just laughs "Sorry, I'm a hugger."

"It's okay." I tell her.

Zane takes his seat at the head of the table with me on his right. Felix and Lex are to his left. My father is beside me and Max is by him. KC and Talia are after Felix and Lex. Zanes parents sit at the other end of the table. Everyone else is scattered around.

I notice bozo isn't here and make a mental note to ask about it later. But as always it's like Zane can read my thoughts.

"Giselle is in the cells for a week for trying to attack you after you won."

I just nod. A week seems like a short time, but I'm sure it won't to her. I'm sure Felix had something to do with it too, but I don't care. As long as she learns her lesson.

"So you've completed the bond." Max says loudly.

I give him a pointed look, saying shut the fuck up. I see him stifle a laugh, asshole. My father and Zanes parents give us both the same look, pride. I want to just dissappear.

"Oh congratulations! I'm so happy for you both! When will the Luna ceremony be?" Bella asks

"Thank you Bella, bu-"

"Saturday mother. We have some things to take care of first." Zane cuts in.

"Oh. I see. Well still, congratulations. I hope you'll be very happy together. And give me plenty of grand-pups."

I just look at her wide eyed and Zane growls "Not now mother."

"So Luna. How do you like our pack?" KC snickers.

"It's great, but could use some training."

KC is the Gamma so he is in charge of training the warriors and elites. The look on his face makes me snort, I can't help it. Zane just gives me a crooked smile.

"Ha! She told you!" Felix says

"Shut the fuck up." KC mumbled

"Oh baby, you know Luna was picking on you." Talia gives KC a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah KC, I was just playing." I say with a wink.

He growls in response causing us all to laugh. I want to ask about the elites and why they're called 'Shadow Walkers'. But I'm sure he won't tell me anything with my father and Max here. I'll wait till after dinner.

Thankfully dinner is over quickly and me and Zane make it back to the room without incident. I have to ask him. I wait till we're sitting on the back patio looking at the moon.

"So why are they called Shadow Walkers?"

"What?" He looks at me confused.

"Why are your elites called Shadow Walkers?"

"Oh... that." He takes a pause. "Not every wolf can learn it, but those who can become Shadow Walkers."

I raise an eyebrow at him, and just look at him confused. Waiting for him to clarify more.

"They become shadows."

"What?"

"They blend in with the shadows so well the actually become shadows themselves."

"That's amazing! Can you show me?"

He laughs and stands up. He walks backwards into the darkness and before I realize what's happening I can't see him anymore.

Damn, it's not that dark out here.. where did he go?!

It honestly freaked me out a little bit. I stand up and walk towards where I seen him dissappear, and nothing. Then out of nowhere hands grab my hips from behind causing me to squeal out. Zane starts laughing and I smack his hands away from me.

"Jerk! That wasn't funny!" I huff.

"You wanted to see it." He's still laughing and I roll my eyes.

Asshole..

"Yeah, see it. Not be terrified by it." I slap his arm and he just keeps laughing.

He sits back down and pulls me down on top of him. I huff and cross my arms over my chest.

"Oh come on love, it was funny." He whispers in my ear causing me to shiver.

I lean back against him and take a deep breath. I think it's an amazing talent honestly. It just reminds me there's things I'm going to have to show and tell him about me. I'm surprised he's left it alone this long.

"So are you ready for Saturday?" He asks.

"More than ready." I growl.

"Just know, I'll be with you the entire time. In the shadows." He kisses me and I smile into it.

I think I love him... fuck.. this isn't good..

*****Authors Note- The photo at the top is how I vision Zara, but feel free to change her into whoever you want to see her as.
P.S: Don't forget to vote ;) more likes = more chapters!!