ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

"Put both your hands out"

"Excuse me?"

You stare at your tutor with confusion at what he just ordered you to do.

"You are getting punished for being late" Luizin explains, still waiting for you to outstretch your hands.

You slowly do as you are told.

But the moment he was about to hit your hands with the crop, you quickly pull them back, making him miss.

"(Y/n)" Luizin sneers your name, feeling frustrated.

"If you are going to hit my hands, can you please be gentle" you plead like a five-year-old child.

The light-haired man chuckles mockingly.

"Yes"

You put your hands out now more confident.

However, Luizin lied.

The crop whip lands on your palms harshly, causing you to squeal in pain, and pull your hands away.

"You lier!" You exclaim, rubbing your palms, trying to ease the burning pain.

"Now, now, be polite or you will get another hitting" he teases with a smile.

This is the first time, you see  Luizin seems relaxed, and even joyful.

"Did you enjoy hitting me? Sociopath" you say.

"It is called being sadistic" he corrects you, then picks up a book.

"And speaking about mental illnesses, today, I'm going to teach you about psychology"

You huff, taking a seat.

"Do we have to?" he nods at your question, already opening the book.

"I can assure you that you will need it" you place a hand on your cheek, staring at him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead, (Y/n)"

"Who created all those books?"

You always wondered where they got all their information in the books.

"The king is the one who made those books" you frown at his reply.

"The king? How old is he?"
Luizin doesn't answer you.

"Let us now begin, shall we?"

𓆉︎𓆉︎✰𓆉︎𓆉︎

You walk into the palace's hallways, trying as much as you can to reach your chambers, without being spotted by the king or his son.

To speak the truth, you have been trying to avoid Celestan and Alastrain as much as you can.

Especially after you were told that you have to get pregnant.

However, you still were forced to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner with them.

And they never really pressured you into anything.

While being deep in thoughts, a voice stops you.

"(Y/n)" you stop upon hearing the voice of your dear friend, Navalet.

You and the servant boy have become best of friends a few months back.

"Hello, Nava" you greet him, using his nickname.

"Congratulations!"

Your eyes widen as Navalet hugs you tightly.

"For what?" you inquire, as he pulls away from you.

"For your engagement to the royal prince, silly"