Chapter 49

Author P.O.V

"Treyy" King says dragging out the name as he walks into Trey's office. Trey mentally prepares himself to get begged into making another TikTok, but it seems like that's not the case.

The first TikTok Trey made with King went viral. Trey doesn't like the thought of millions of people viewing and liking a stupid video he was forced into making.

"Are you still mad about the TikTok?" King questions sitting across from Trey who only offers him a petty glare.

"I didn't ask that shit to go viral, but the views are eating you up" King laughs remembering the comments people made regarding Trey's expression the whole time while making the TikTok. Everyone knew he was forced into making the TikTok, and they found it extremely funny.

"Whatever I'm never doing that shit again" Trey states with determination. King can't pay him enough to stand in front of a camera to make a stupid TikTok again. It is not worth it.

"Come on it was funny" King states, and Trey shakes his head disagreeing.

"Bruh I just realized people trying to kill us are gonna see that shit, and feel so disrespected because they working they asses off to scare us, and we out here makin TikToks," King says cackling he almost feels bad.

Trey doubts they'll see the video, but they've been quiet since they realized their tracks are being followed closely. Backing down and staying hidden was their best choice because they'd continued acting out like they were Trey would have already caught them by now. They're smart Trey will give them that, but how long are they gonna stay quiet and hidden away. It's honestly nerve-wracking because Trey isn't sure what their next move will be if they do come out of hiding.

They ended up finding their headquarters, but the place was completely cleaned out, and it was back to square one.

"I doubt that," Trey says as he continues to type away on his computer.

"Ohh I remember what I came here for now," King says, and this makes Trey give him his undivided attention because Trey wants to know what King is doing in his office as well.

"Please enlighten me," Trey says, and King clears his throat like he's about to announce something important. Knowing King he's probably going to announce something stupid, but say it's important. Even though it's quite the opposite.

"I'm takin you on a date, so go get ready" King states noticing leaving any room for arguments.

"You're takin me on a date?" Trey questions being caught off guard, and King nods his head proudly as if he just hit a milestone. To be clear he did taking Trey on a date is like a dream come true.

"And what if I don't wanna go on a date with you?" Trey questions almost as of he's challenging King. It's fine because King can handle Trey just fine. He's used to Trey's many behaviors.

"You don't have much of a choice" King clarifies in a tone that leaves no room for arguments. He almost sounds like Trey it's adorable.

"Is that so?" Trey queries leaning back on his chair looking at King with an unreadable expression. King wishes he could read Trey the same way Trey reads him like a book, but at last, you can't have it all. Little does King know Trey is happy King just asked him on a date. You could say he's excited, but he's not gonna let that show because King's ego is already off the roof. He doesn't want to add any more to it by showing King how excited he is about this.

"If you say no I'm breaking up with you for a week" King adds on in a threatening tone crossing his arms over his chest.

"As if you'd last that long" Trey says letting out a small laugh at the silly threat.