She is my girl

Taehyung s POV

I walked into my office to find my dad staring at me with no facial expression at all. I tried to stay calm even though I was not. I walked towards him and greeted him with a bow.
"Good morning father. What brings you here ?" I asked him while sitting down on the couch infront of him
" What do you think made me come here?" My father growled. I really didn't know what made him this mad at me .
" What is wrong father? What happened suddenly?" I asked him Because I wanted to know what he was talking about.
" This is about the new girl that you are dating right now!!!" My father said making me flinch. I didn't let him know about this because I knew he would react like this. I was waiting for the right time to tell him about my relationship with Y/n. But no one knew about our relationship. Except bogum shi and namjoon hyung. I know that they will never tell my father on me.

" Why are you saying nothing? Tell me ? Who is that girl? I know she is your secretary now. Tell me her family status? Do they have money ?" Father started asking me so many questions and it made me mad because he had no idea who y/n was to me.
" What is wrong that I am dating father? She is my girlfriend that is true. I was going to tell you in the right time because I knew that you will throw a fit at me like this" I kept on saying and suddenly my father cut me off.

" Where were you last two days?" He asked me.
" I was at home. I was tired after a long flight" I replied.

" Okay so listen. You can't fool Me Mr. Taehyung. I know that you were at her apartment last two days without coming to work. I know that you went travelling with her when you visited UK and YES I know everything. So I have taken a decision. You have to stay away from that girl and marry the daughter of Jirisan group." My father literally screamed at me.

" What? What do you mean father. Breakup with my girlfriend and marry someone else? It's never gonna happen father ..never in a million years. She is my girl and she is all I ever need " I said with a firm tone. No way that I ll leave my girl for someone else.
" And did you send people behind me father? To where I go, to see where I travel? I never thought you will do like this to me. Since when were you stalking me like this? Wow it seems like I never had any privacy. " I was talking in so much anger because my father sending people behind me made me so disappointed in him and mad at the same time.

He was looking at me in a blank face the entire time I was talking and after I said my words, my father stood up from where he was seated at looked at me In my eyes.
" Break up with her and marry as I say , or let go of the company." He said and left the office without a glance at me making me drown in a sea of thoughts.

Y/n s POV

Once Tae went inside his office to talk with his father, I followed CEO Bogum to his office to hand over a report that was sent to him buy namjoon hyung.
Once I gave it to CEO Bogum, we talked a while about the KIMSON hotel in UK and it's success and our conversation was interrupted since I got a call from the receptionist asking me to come downstairs.

So I excused myself from Mr bogum and went downstairs to meet Ms. Haejin.
" Ms. Y/n. That man is asking for you . He seems to be the secretary of the former chairman" she told me showing a man who was standing in the lobby as soon as I went to her.
" Thank you Ms.haejin" I thanked her and went to that man.

" Excuse me. I heard that you looked for me. Is there any way I can help you?" I asked him
" Oh yes. Thank you for coming here soon. I am the secretary of the former chairman Mr. Kim. " Saying that he gave me his business card. " You are the new secretary of chairman taehyung. Am I right?"  He asked me while observing me from head to toe. I have to say that it was a little bit creepy.
" Can I please get your business card. Mr. Kim says that he need it. " He added with a smile.
" Yes sure. But I don't have a business card at the moment. Gimme one minute I ll write them down for you " I said and went to Ms. Haejin and asked for a paper and a pen from her and quickly scribbled down my name, position, contact number and the email while wondering why he needed it.
I took to to Mr. Kim s secretary and gave it to him.
" Thank you Ms. Secretary. " He told me with a slight nod and walked back to Mr. Kim.
Then only I noticed that Mr. Kim was staring at me with a scary face making goosebumps appear on my body.
I bowed him even though he was far away from me and slowly walked to my office. 

I thought to go to tae s office to talk to him. Because I knew that he has to go through many documents since he came to the office after about 10 days.

I knocked once on to his office door and walked inside. He was in deep thought while sinking his fingers into his hair that he didn't even realize that I came into his office. His face seemed upset and it made me worry so much about my man.
" Boo?" I slowly called him looking at his face.
Tae quickly looked up and he suddenly changed his mood. I knew he was showing me that he was okay even though he is not. Because I know how much he hates to make me worry.
" Oh hey my girl. " Tae looked at me and tried to smile.
I looked into his eyes with a caring look " is everything alright boo? Is something Wrong?" I asked Tae but he slowly shook his head.
" No sweetie. It's just I have too much to concentrate on. I was thinking about the paperwork I have to go through " Tae told me and spread his arms asking me to hug him.
I went to my man and hugged him tightly and planted a kiss on his neck.
" Whatever happened, eveything will be alright boo. Don't worry. " I said while pulling him closer to me.