28

IRL

Y/n Diggory sat in Transfiguration, drumming her fingers against her desk lazily.

Sure, Transfiguration wasn't a bad subject for her, but she was just bored.

"Potter! Weasley!" Mcgonagall suddenly scolded, bringing Y/n out of her daze.

Ron and Harry were looking up at Mcgonagall utterly terrified.

"I've about had it with you two..." she seemed to ponder something for a second before ordering, "Redekop, Potter, switch seats"

Zhara and Y/n looked at each other in terror before Zhara stood up and made to move next to Ron, rather reluctantly.

Harry had began making his way to sit next to Y/n, nowhere near as reluctantly, though.

A small smile graced his face as he slung his bag over the back of his chair and sat down next to her.

Y/n looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows.

Harry, realizing he hadn't done anything to conceal the happiness sitting next to her brought him, dropped his smile and replaced it by a neutral expression.

Y/n gave him an odd look, before turning to face the front of the room.

Mcgonagall went back to explaining what she was talking about before.

About five minutes later, Y/n felt Harry looking over her shoulder at her notes.

Not wanting to talk to him, she merely nudged his foot with her own, hoping he would get the hint.

But, being the oblivious fuck he was, didn't.

He merely nudged her foot back and continued looking over her shoulder.

Y/n rolled her eyes and nudged him again, with slightly more aggression this time.

Harry repeated her action and before either of them knew it, they were in a full on game of 'footsies'.

Though, once Y/n had enough, she stomped on Harry's foot quite violently. Which caused him to slam his head against his arm (which rested on the table), in pain.

Mcgonagall looked at them warningly.

"I think he got a paper cut, Professor." Y/n stated simply.

Mcgonagall looked slightly suspicious, but went back to teaching anyway.

Once Mcgonagall had turned her attention back to the lesson, Harry looked up at Y/n with tear glazed eyes.

"Are you seriously crying" Y/n whispered.

Harry just stared back at her without answering.

Y/n then began to do an overly exaggerated impression of Harry crying, which made Harry cover his mouth to stop his laughter.

Y/n kicked him again to stop his silent laughter, but couldn't help the small grin appearing on her face.

Once Harry had finally stopped laughing, Y/n looked back at her notes, a smile still holding its place on her lips.

Harry looked at her and felt a small sense of pride that somehow, he had made her smile.

A/n- SHORT CHAPTERRRRRR