Thinking of you

Jungkook was sitting alone in his room taking the long puff of cigarettes.

Somewhere Taehyung's words were still stuck in his head

Life? What is it?

Is it what he had thought of it till now? A hardship? Where you need to struggle to make your ends meet, where human beings are ready to pull each other down for their own selfish reasons, where horrendous things happen every now and then?

Or is it what taehyung says it is?

A beautiful gift?

Jungkook never thought of life as a beautiful gift he always considered it to be a challenge.

It was a challenge for him to see his mother getting abused by his father

It was a challenge for him to get his father arrested and grow up without him

It was a challenge for him to arrange his mother's funeral at the young age.

And Then survive all on his own

Yes, Jeena, his sister was there but then again she had her own troubles. At the end of the day Jungkook was alone.

Also, his job was no piece of cake either. Working as a detective, he had to encounter new monsters every single day making him realise how low human beings can get for their own benefit.

But among all these today someone told him about a new side of life, one which jungkook had never seen before.

He sighed

No I am getting too involved with this boy it wont be long when he will start showing his true colors

It wasn't easy to break the wall that jungkook has built around him afterall.

Taehyung on the other hand was reading a book but one would not be wrong in saying that his mind was totally diverted.

He really wanted to focus on the story and wanted to know what happened to Hamlet but again and again his mind was getting diverted to him.

Jungkook was really different than taehyung indeed he would never even be friends with someone as boring as Jungkook. One who doesn't talk much, always wears dull clothes and is grumpy most of the time but still...there was something about him that really attracted taehyung

He wanted to talk to him more, listen to his stories and know about his likes and dislikes.

Even though taehyung told him that them meeting again and again is fate but somewhere he was grateful to that fate for making them meet again and again.

Thinking of all these taehyung just fell asleep on the couch.

When Namjoon entered the house he saw his little brother sleeping on the couch.

He smiled a bit.

Namjoon was used to this.

Taehyung will never go to his room until his hyung returns home.

It has been days when Namjoon got home very late but no matter how late he is he will always find taehyung there on the couch, waiting for him.

He will not ask where he was, what he was doing, he will just wait.

Namjoon sits down on the floor beside the couch on which taehyung was sleeping. With utter care he runs his fingers through his hair and fondly looks at his little brother sleeping so peacefully .

Tears roll down his cheeks, his lips start to tremble. Namjoon bits his lower lip so that the sob doesn't escape his mouth after all he didn't want his younger brother to wake up and see him cry.

But more than that he didn't want his little brother to ask him why he was crying.

Because he will never be able to tell Taehyung the real reason behind his tears. The tears, the pain that he has been hiding from him for so long.

And he will keep on hiding it as long as he is alive.

He will suffer alone but he will not let anything happen to Taehyung.

I will be your guardian.