Chapter 4 - A Dramatic Breakup

Pls vote and comment as it gives me motivation to write more!

It was just another normal day in class C, but it also wasn't. Today would be my last official day being a part of this class, a class with much potential but a class that wouldn't cut it. Chabashira-Sensei had yet to enter the classroom, leaving students feeling free to socialize with their friends at their desks. It would be another 10 minutes at most until sensei would come in, so now would probably be the best time to announce my break up with Kei.

I gave her the signal with a quick glare at her eyes and she understood.

"K-Kiyotaka! Are you free to hang out after class today!?" She made sure to say it loudly to catch the attention of the entire class who were now looking in our direction.

"..." I ignored her, 5, 10 seconds passed and I didn't say anything nor did I look up at her. The class glared at us in curiosity, they had no clue what was to come.

"Kiyotaka? Are you free or not?"

"......"

"Hey dude why're you ignoring your own girlfriend" lashed out a pissed off Ike who was with Shinohara. I decided to pay no attention to his comments either and waited for Kei to speak once more.

"Kiyotaka...? Are you okay? I just wanna know if you're trying to hang out or not?" When did she learn how to act so compassionately? It was an act that nobody from the class saw through, except that one individual... I'm certain he'd keep his mouth shut about it though. There's no benefit for him in calling out our little façade right now but he did seem to be grinning a little bit, combing his luscious blond hair.

"..."

"That's it, what's the matter kiyotaka, why aren't you answering me? Is this some sort of joke your playing at?"

"Why the hell are you still talking to me Karuizawa?"

At this point, we had garnered the eyes of everyone in the class, even Horikita who was paying no attention turned around to take a look at the situation.

"Huh? What do you mean "why", you're my boyfriend, am I not allowed to?"

"Excuse me? I thought we were done here?, I don't know why you're still acting all friendly with me when I broke up with you yesterday... I don't want you in my sight right now so get lost"

I've never spoken with an aggressive tone like this, it's just not my natural thing but it was necessary this time around to assert myself. Someone who lacks a foul mouth like me, using such phrases would attract everyone to help me set up my main announcement.

"What the... Are you serious right now? What kind of joke are you playing at. If we're really done, I want you to say it right now Ayanokoji!"

"Get out of my sight, I don't want to see you" I replied in the coldest voice possible.

Tears were now flowing out of Kei's eyes as she started crying and slowly headed back to her desk. The class was dead silent. A gloomy atmosphere had been successfully created, all thanks to Kei's tremendous acting. I didn't feel too bad but I would definitely have to apologize to her. Even though it was an act, our play could be regarded as almost too realistic in the eyes of our glaring classmates.

"Ayanokoji-kun, I couldn't care less about your relationship but was it really necessary to do this during school?"

"..." I decided to ignore Horikita's concerns. She had a surprised expression on her face as well, something she surely wasn't expecting had taken place in the most dramatic fashion.