Part 2

(Joseon era)(1596/03/06)

(Joseon era)
(1596/03/06)

  Jihoon walked inside the house followed by Ji who looked a bit scared.

"Jihoon let's go back, I don't think what we're doing is right.."

"You're the one who followed me and I'm not going back."

  He was not going back on his words and that was known in him, but the ominous feeling around the place was making Ji anxious and scared.

  A weird sound was playing in her ears, Ji's heart started to beat crazily fast from fear.

  To the contrary of Jihoon who walked forward a bit. With her shaking hand she held his hand, he looked at her and she shook her head.

"I'm begging you J-Jihoon... let's get out." She started to cry while pleading him, until he stopped and she looked at him with wide fearful eyes.

  To be precised, she was petrified from seeing that thing behind him, staring at her in a scary way. Jihoon turned around only to let out a loud scream from what he saw.

  Them coming in was wrong from the beginning.

__________________

(Modern time)
(2021/05/02)

"Seokjin here are the new trainees, they're going to be under your responsibility." That was the manager who stood behind five young men in their early youth.

  Seokjin stood in front of the manager and looked coldly at the nervous young men.

"I'll leave you with him now. Seokjin don't go hard on them." The manager whispered his last words, knowing that Seokjin wouldn't joke whenever it's about cooking.

  The manager left, Seokjin was left there with the trainees. Silence took place for a while before Seokjin broke it with a question.

"Why did you come to work here?"

  The trainees lifted their heads in surprise, not understanding. Seokjin looked at each one's eyes coldly.

"What's the reason you came to work here for?" He precised more and the trainees nodded their heads as they understood this time. "You start."

  He pointed at the first guy from the left.

"Your name, your age and the reason."

  The young man nodded and lightly bowed and talked.

"I'm Ji Dong, I'm 19." He went silent and gulped.

"The reason?" With a calm voice said Seokjin.

"I want to provide for my family." He said and straightened again, Seokjin's gaze was making him nervous, he couldn't see his eyes because of his glasses but he could feel it.