11.

Atlanta, Georgia
1111 - sɪɢɴɪғɪᴇs ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ.
___________________________

It was a week after Thanksgiving making it December 1st. Meech had texted Mai multiple times and didn't receive a response. Deedra was quick to get back on good terms with him but she still wanted her lickback. She planned to fuck up Mai and Malaysia.

Meech had to admit he was caught. He didn't expect his two worlds to crash. A week without fucking Mai or communicating a her was messing with his head. He knew he was catching some type of feelings for her.

Thanksgiving was horrible for the both of them. Mai had to explain to her mother why she had a bruise on her face and Deedra barely wanted to show her face at June's house because she knew everyone was going to think she got beat up.

As for Lakinna, she meant what she said. She was bound to get her lickback and didn't care about Terri's feelings. Terri was no longer her friend so she could do whatever with whomever.

"What made you finally want to fuck with me?" Jessie looked over at Lakinna as they laid in her bed in her off-campus apartment. The two were now watching a Tyler Perry movie on her Roku TV. They had just finished three rounds of intense sex and she wasn't going to lie, Jessie had a big dick. She could understand why Terri and a lot of other girls were obsessed with him.

"I decided to give you a chance." She chuckled, knowing what she said was a lie, "And I don't regret anything." Jessie chuckled to her response as he laid on her and closed his eyes. He was tired because she had some good pussy. Even with the condom on it was better than Terri's.

Lakinna took this as an opportunity to grab her phone from her nightstand and take a picture of Jessie laying on her for her Instagram story. She wasn't in a relationship with anybody so she didn't have a problem posting him on social media. Lakinna quickly uploaded it on her story with the caption saying: "Forever get my lick back!" and laid back in the bed with Jessie.

~

"Baby, we gon' go Christmas shopping?" Deedra smiled up at Meech as she laid in her king size bed with who she believed was her man.

"Dee, stop callin' me that shit." Meech got out of the bed and headed to the ottoman that was in front of the bed. He grabbed his black Gallery Department hoodie and slid out of his basketball shorts to put on his black Purple branded jeans, "I'm headin' out."

"Where, Demetrius?" She questioned sternly with wide eyes as she watched him move around the room to collect his items.

"You only callin' me that shit 'cause of Mai. Stop that shit, Deedra." Meech grabbed his black Dolce and Gabbana belt and looped it around his jeans, "I'll hit your phone later, Dee."

"We ain't even fuck." Deedra scrunched up her face watching him head for the bedroom door.

"Aight?" He looked at her crazy and headed out of the room. He hadn't fucked Deedra since the last time he fucked Mai. He was missing her and her presence. Deedra would suck his dick to make him get his shit off but it wasn't the same as Mai's warmth and wetness.

Making his way downstairs and out of the house, he locked the door once he closed it. Once Meech was in his car and settled, he pulled off making his way to Clark University. He didn't want to chase after no bitch but Mai wasn't a bitch. Meech always referred to her as otherwise until Thanksgiving.