The Bad Ending

Photo by Davor Desancic on Flickr

Blood and gore warning ⚠️
————————————————————

'Don't stop till I see the sky.'

(Y/N) gripped the bomb in her hand. Her life was on the line in this very moment. She couldn't afford any mistakes now. A spark of pain shot in her head as the memory of I9 seeing its human body on the ground flashed in her mind and caused the girl to stagger. She bit her tongue and shook it away while making her way down the steps.

Scenes of I9's memories showed in her head, they showed in both her head and vision so quickly that it began taking a lot out of her. Her heart rate increased and her breathing became quick, causing her to stumble into a seat to hold herself up.

She groaned at the pain it brought but ignored it and pushed on.

'Calm down (Y/N), just breath.' She thought, keeping her breathing steady and forcing herself to calm down.

Meanwhile, with the fight, I9 dodged away from Ki's tail and when the demon went to swing it again, I9 sent its tendrils to wrap around it, stopping it in the process. Ki growled and teleported away before reappearing somewhere behind it. Unfortunately, this pained his ribs and the demon grunted, giving away his spot. I9 growled and sent a tendril through Ki's chest and slamming him to the ground, impaling him into the broken seats under him.

I9 lifted itself away and saw Akai diving straight towards it with a bladed arm. Akai dodged away from the incoming red tendrils and swung his arm at its body. His arm sliced into the demon's stomach so deep that Blythe's decayed guts spilled out.

Akai almost cringed in disgust but took the opportunity to swing his arm again across I9's chest. It growled, ignoring the lost intestines and focused on Akai's head. I9 took advantage of his chaotic thoughts and forced them to make him see nothing but black, temporarily blinding him as he was put in a trance. The blond gripped his head with his free hand, trying to break away from it but felt a tendril go through his side and his body be flung into the large grey screen. He broke through the white tarp into the metal bars that held the screen up, his wings being sliced and pinned to the bars.

I9 growled at both demons until it noticed that (Y/N) wasn't where it left her. She wasn't on the stage.

She was in a trance, how did she break away from it?!

It looked around till it spotted her going up the aisle, using the seats as support.

(Y/N) fought back the memories, the headaches, going in and out of consciousness. Her efforts to stay calm soon began to fail as she was starting to panic again. She heard both demons get taken down and now her turn was coming.

I9 deeply growled and sent a single tendril down her way. (Y/N) fell to the ground when the skinny rough limb wrapped around her ankles and started dragging her backward.

"Nononono!" (Y/N) grabbed onto anything with her free hand, the broken seats, the carpeted floor but I9 would just yank her grip away. She held onto the bomb and saw a rusty metal rod that used to be attached to the seats. She grabbed onto it and flipped over on her back.

She raised the rod up but I9 saw this. It smirked and sent a tendril through her hand. "You're not getting away that easily!"

The limb went straight through, forcing her to drop both her weapons and scream in pain. It ripped her palm apart as the rough edges tore into her flesh.

Her scream however alerted Ki and Akai.

Akai saw her first. He was stuck inside the screen, pieces stabbed into him and kept him pinned in. He used his arms to pull himself out, ignoring the pain he got from it.