Reunion and Rescue

You finally arrived outside of the place where the 6th game was held in the show (Also the same place where the 1st game was held) and smiled when the door opened- Knowing that In-ho was the one who controlled it.

You didn't waste any time and entered the game hall.

It's raining, but unlike in the show, There's no Gi-hun and Sang-woo fighting. Instead, Inside the room are your friends and the people who you saved. All of them are drenched by the rain and are talking to each other, causing you to have a warm and fuzzy feeling in your chest.

The two guards who's monitoring them quickly noticed you and pointed their guns at you. Their sudden action caught the attention of your companions and they turned to where the guards are looking and their eyes widened as soon as they saw you.

You waved to them before shooting the two guards using the gun that In-ho gave you.

They looked at the guards' dead bodies before looking back at you with disbelief.

"Hehehe... Hi...?" You slightly turned away and awkwardly scratched your head, "Uhm... Surpris-!" You were cut off by the sound of someone running towards you and you were pulled into a tight hug before you could even turn your head to see who it is.

You blinked. "Hey-"

"You..." Your eyes instantly widened when you realized it's Sae-byeok.

"Sae!" You happily exclaimed and instantly hugged her back. You can feel her trembling, causing you to become worried and happy (because she cares about you) at the same time. You nuzzled into her neck and reassuringly stroked her back, "Hehe~ I promised that none of us is going to die, remember?" You asked in a soft voice, but she remained silent.

"I miss you too, Sae" You whispered and softly laughed when you heard a faint sob from her.

You couldn't help but yelp in surprise when Ji-yeong ran and threw herself to the both of you to join the hug, causing the three of you to fall to the ground. She was also crying.

"Bestieeee" You laughed as you sat up but just like Sae-byeok, she didn't answer.

It didn't take long until Gi-hun, Ali, and Ji-tae ran to the three of you and joined the hug too.

'DAMN, I FEEL SO LOVED'

Gi-hun placed his other hand on your hair and stroked it comfortingly, while Ali used his other hand to pat you on the back and Ji-tae used his other hand to pat you on the shoulder. Sae-byeok and Ji-yeong on the other hand are both just officially glued to you while sobbing nonstop (Ji-yeong doesn't care about other people hearing her sobs while Sae-byeok tries to keep her sobs as low as possible).

'I feel like a mother but at the same time I feel like a child-'

Sang-woo and Mi-nyeo also approached the six of you but didn't join the hug, they just stood beside you while Players 17 (Glass factory worker guy), 021 (The one who died because he believed the old lady who told him to go left), 322 (The one who ...

Sang-woo and Mi-nyeo also approached the six of you but didn't join the hug, they just stood beside you while Players 17 (Glass factory worker guy), 021 (The one who died because he believed the old lady who told him to go left), 322 (The one who was originally pushed off by Mi-nyeo in the show in the 5th game) and 96 (The one who originally chose 01 in the show in the 5th game) just stared at the eight of you. The four of them have never talked to you but they know that you're an eliminated player, which is why they're currently confused about how you're alive and at the same time thankful that you helped them pass the fifth game (the papers you gave them). (Ji-tae and Ali informed them about you after seeing your initials in the rolled papers you gave them)