YGX Jihyo _ Quickie

SMUT

you went to your friend's party, leejung

you went to your friend's party, leejung. it happened that she invited her friends from the dance industry, you were quite puzzle to see them since you were a big fan of them.

"y/n! i thought you won't make it!" leejung hugs you, "ofcourse, here." you gave her your gift.

"thank you, by the way, i want you to meet jihyo.." she pulled her friend, "h-hi? i'm y/n.." you introduced yourself with a smile.

"i'm jihyo.." she replied while looking at you with her sharp eyes, "maybe you two can talk together?" leejung left.

"w-why?" you thought, jihyo sat on the chair as she talks with a man.

you stood at the corner, looking around to see if you would recognize anyone but there is no one you seem to be familiar with so you went to the restroom. you looked to the mirror and brushes your hair when someone came, it was jihyo. you felt embarrassed so you tried to leave her but she blocked your way out.

"where are you going?" jihyo asked as she deeply looks at you, "g-going out..." you tried to pass by her but she locked the door.

"leejung told me that you have a crush on me, right?" jihyo asked, you nodded in response.

"why don't we have a quickie here? people outside are too busy to use the restroom..." jihyo said as she pokes your waist.

"i m-mean..  why n-not?" you replied before pulling her to a kiss, you caresses her tiny waist and picked her up to place her to the sink.

you removed her panties, played with it using your fingers. she starts to breath heavily, you went to her neck to give her hickeys. few moments later, you started to kiss her while going down. now, you are facing her throbbing core. "come on.." she whimpers.

you wasted no time and sucked on it, she was feeling vulnerable, she caresses your head as you eat her out.

"yes! right there~" she moans, throws her head back in pleasure as you inserted two fingers.

you removed your finger and let her suck on it, "you're so tasty..." you said while looking at her.

without further ado, you went back on eating her throbbing core, you fasten your pace, "ahh~ i'm so close~ fuck!"

jihyo came in your fingers as you thrust it to her deeply, you took her panties and helped her wear it. the two of you went out to see leejung at the door.

"woah, don't tell me you had a quickie inside?" leejung asks, "she's too sexy to say no.." you replied.