Izuku X

Ochako stood atop the highest point of U.A., looking over the city as the dawn started to crest the horizon. In the city, heroes, QSU, and military units were quietly being shipped out. They would all converge at the town nearest the mountain Zeus was holed up in and by afternoon forces from all sides would converge on the mountain and storm the fortress en-masse. If everything went smoothly, then by this time tomorrow it would all be over. Which meant it would almost certainly not go smoothly.

She'd had a troubled night of sleep, between nightmares and stress, she had eventually found herself atop U.A. awaiting the dawn. She took a deep breath of the morning air, then walked off the edge.

She let herself freefall along the school wall for a moment before pushing herself away from the wall and gliding towards the city. Before long, she alighted in front of the apartment complex that everyone was staying at. She walked into the foyer, where she saw everyone seated in armchairs, the arms of the armchairs, or on the floor. Ochako sat on the arm of the armchair that Tsu currently sat cross-legged in. 

There were a few mumbled mornings, but for the most part, no one spoke. They just sat in silence while the minutes ticked by. Minutes turned into an hour, which was when Todoroki stirred.

"It's time," he said.

At those words, everyone stood up. They made their way outside just in front of the doors, where everyone stopped. The people attending the raid stood slightly apart from those who weren't. The two groups faced each other,  Ochako slightly in front of the others.

"Good luck," she said.

"Same to you," Todoroki replied.

Then Todoroki squared his shoulders and turned and made his way towards their designated spot for pick up and transport. His group followed him, and before long, the small group of four that remained went their separate ways. Jirou and Kaminari went back into the apartment complex, while Ochako followed Tsu to the school.

They didn't say much as they made their way to the school. They simply took comfort in the presence of the other, while the knowledge that this may have been the last time they see everyone weighed upon them.

They had just made it to the front gates when Ochako's phone went off. She checked it and saw that Nezu had sent her a message requesting her presence at one of the U.A. conference rooms.

"I'll see you later, Nezu wants me for something," she said to Tsu.

"I'll be at the pool if you need me, ribbit," Tsu said, making her way to the pool.

Ochako made her way to the conference room, but as she approached the room, she felt a mounting sense of foreboding. 

Hawks stood guard just outside of the room, at her approach, he opened the door and gestured her in.

She entered the room and saw she wasn't the only invitee. Apart from Nezu and Hawks, Naomasa, Dr. Okimi, and Sasakura were also present. She paused as she entered, surprise and a sudden suspicion coming over her.

"Please sit Ms. Uraraka, we have a lot to discuss." Said Nezu, gesturing to a chair.

She pulled out the indicated chair and sat down, looking at everyone who also looked back at her.

"What's this all about?" she asked.

"With the raid currently underway, we have decided to reveal to you some important information, rather than let you discover it on your own," Nezu said.

"Firstly though, you must promise to not reveal anything we tell you to anyone else until Nezu says otherwise." Said Naomasa.

Frowning, Ochako nodded, "I promise."